Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tool][Vodafone+Unbranded!]One & Only easy + working downgrade for revolutionary

Tip us?

Lothaen
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryogeshd View Post
Anytime buddy, hit a thankyou if you have found our work useful
indeed! only opened the evo3d box about 4-5 hours ago so now nicely s-off'd I'll start playing!
Do you want to follow me?
G+ | Twitter

Phone History:
Phillips Cellnet > Phillips Savvy > Nokia 3210 > Motorola V66i > Motorola V3 RAZR > Motorola K1 KAZR >

HTC Touch HD > HTC Desire (RUUs | S-OFF) > HTC Evo 3D GSM - S-OFF (RUUs) > LG Nexus 4

Tablet History:
Motorola Xoom - WiFi MZ604

HP TouchPad 16GB - WebOS 3.0.5 / CM10

dryogeshd
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothaen View Post
indeed! only opened the evo3d box about 4-5 hours ago so now nicely s-off'd I'll start playing!
That's awesome dude.. :)

Cheers and welcome to extra dimension..

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_jerremy View Post
One question...I have to rename rom.zip inside folder to PG86IMG.zip,or just run step 1.exe and step 2.exe?
If you follow flashmaniac's steps you do not need to rename.

renaming is required if you are facing problems and not following his step 1 and step2.

Hit the THANKS button if I helped you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dryogeshd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flashmaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
copied it manually (the step 1 bit) (saw a post a page or two back) and that seemed to help - then ran step2 fine

would be good to get the first post updated or another guide to show workarounds like that I thinks

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

S-off'd now - thanks guys!
it just don't work with none - unsecured boot image. sadly the most of you guys are not capable of flashing a boot.img via fastboot ...
that's why you are not fully rooted, and cannot dd directly w/o asking for su permission.

Lothaen
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac View Post
it just don't work with none - unsecured boot image. sadly the most of you guys are not capable of flashing a boot.img via fastboot ...
that's why you are not fully rooted, and cannot dd directly w/o asking for su permission.
i didnt see anywhere to flash a boot.img in fastboot - does it do that in step1 cause thats the only bit that struggled for me
Do you want to follow me?
G+ | Twitter

Phone History:
Phillips Cellnet > Phillips Savvy > Nokia 3210 > Motorola V66i > Motorola V3 RAZR > Motorola K1 KAZR >

HTC Touch HD > HTC Desire (RUUs | S-OFF) > HTC Evo 3D GSM - S-OFF (RUUs) > LG Nexus 4

Tablet History:
Motorola Xoom - WiFi MZ604

HP TouchPad 16GB - WebOS 3.0.5 / CM10

Flashmaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
i didnt see anywhere to flash a boot.img in fastboot - does it do that in step1 cause thats the only bit that struggled for me
sometimes it works w/o sometimes it doesn't ... idk why :S
if I would flash a boot.img the device won't be booting anymore (possible)

which would cause a fail in changing the mmcblk0p31.img :P

merps
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac View Post
No as I said a hundred times before, there is no RUU with matching hboot!!!

that does not work for you dude...
Sorry to be a bother but the Telstra RUU that is current available (RUU_Shooter_U_Telstra_WWE_1.24.841.3_Radio_10.55. 9020.00_10.13.9020.29_M_release_219401_signed.exe) will this allow S-OFF to be obtained or are you referring too the IMG file that is required on the device?

cheers and thanks in advance.

Flashmaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by merps View Post
Sorry to be a bother but the Telstra RUU that is current available (RUU_Shooter_U_Telstra_WWE_1.24.841.3_Radio_10.55. 9020.00_10.13.9020.29_M_release_219401_signed.exe) will this allow S-OFF to be obtained or are you referring too the IMG file that is required on the device?

cheers and thanks in advance.
no... with telstra branding you have no chance to archieve s-off. in no kind of way....

Veevoh
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'd just like to say thankyou to Flashmaniac for his excellent tool. I have successfully downgraded my HBOOT from 1.49.0018 which was S-ON to 1.49.0007 S-OFF.

Thanks man!
The Following User Says Thank You to Veevoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kOna
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This worked great for me, thanks. New unbranded HTC EVO 3D running HBOOT 1.49.0018 down to 1.49.0007
HTC EVO 3D - LeeDrOiD 5.3.0, Kernel 5.3.8, S-OFF HBOOT 1.49.0007

Flashmaniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by kOna View Post
This worked great for me, thanks. New unbranded HTC EVO 3D running HBOOT 1.49.0018 down to 1.49.0007
Enjoy mate.

Tags
downgrade, htc evo 3d, revolutionary, root, tool