Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Battery on AOKP

OP bharadwajex

13th July 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
I love aokp and i want to continue using it but the battery is draining quickly because of wake up. I do not know what to do, so anyone can give advice on what i should do? I only used the phone for a few minutes as i slept and went to school.after reaching home the battery is almost dead.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342171354071.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1195108  
13th July 2012, 01:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 103

501 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharadwajex

I love aokp and i want to continue using it but the battery is draining quickly because of wake up. I do not know what to do, so anyone can give advice on what i should do? I only used the phone for a few minutes as i slept and went to school.after reaching home the battery is almost dead.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

try this app http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809 for getting more details about battery drain..

you can download (and donate) it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erbatterystats too...
The Following User Says Thank You to rockvoid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread