I checked it out using CDMA Razr XT912. I noticed a couple of issues among the other things that have already been said, (no volume control, posting name FC).
On the Razr;
1. The eggs fall all the way to the bottom of the screen, but, when they break they show up near the top 1/4 of the screen instead of on the "ground" at the bottom...
2. The sound buttons in the main menu, the sound button on the left works to turn off all sound effects and music, but the one on the right (Musical Note) does not work.
3. When opening the application, it goes straight to the high scores board instead of the main menu screen.
4. the rate of eggs dropping increases at a EXTREMELY high rate, this may be the desire of the developer but it seemed that after just a minute there were more eggs dropping than could ever be caught with accelerometer controls. (although contrary to other posts I have seen on this the speed of the accelerometer controls worked very well for me, quick and smooth with the Razr. Differences in manufacturing of each device and the accelerometers used in each could really cause some issues across a wide variety of platforms so a touch option would be a nice choice.)
5. Finally the last thing that I noticed is that if you press your "Home" button while still in a game it will not pause or even stop the music, so you will have to reopen the application from your app drawer to close out the game and stop the music.
I like this concept for a simple children's game and with accelerometer controls it could even be useful to help development of hand eye coordination skills. sadly as stated the wide variety of accelerometers in devices could cause a great variance of control speed, I think this is a really cool class project and hope to see more and more of these types of projects shared!!!
OVERALL RATING: Still sanding out the rough spots but... TWO THUMBS UP!!!