Ask a question

No registration required

Order & Chaos - Working on Prime!

OP sbeanie

14th February 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 23

58 posts
I am going to post this document that I made into this thread later when I have the rights to post images/links. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, here is a word document that explains how to install Order and Chaos onto the Transformer Prime using a Chinese method.

ROOT REQUIRED TO GET THE GRAPHICS WORKING! Chainfire 3D is used to emulate a Qualcomm processor. Without this the game will not get past the "Play" button after character creation.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Order and Chaos.docx - [Click for QR Code] (1.14 MB, 276 views)
Last edited by sbeanie; 14th February 2012 at 05:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbeanie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

92 posts
More
tegra2 apk of order and chaos works great on tf prime without any further patching and rooting. But its not legal to post it here, so you guys should look it up.

u could still pm me
Last edited by MirQoo; 16th February 2012 at 12:49 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MirQoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2012, 10:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
can i be lost here?
ok so a brain fart, right?

why isn't it legal to post information about running a market game on the tab? is the tegra2 an illegal version of the game?

i'm just a little confused and have been interested in this game for a while so i wanted to post this to see if maybe there was a way that i could finger out a way to get it running on my tab...

not like i need an excuse to play another mmorpg erf.

any extrapolation of the above posts would be greatly beneficial to me and maybe other people as well.

thanks in advance
15th February 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #4  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 156

1,645 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm assuming the game is paid so if you would post the .apk here it would be considered warez which is a no no
15th February 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #5  
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 112

779 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haro912

I'm assuming the game is paid so if you would post the .apk here it would be considered warez which is a no no

game is free, but has recurring subscription. this counts as in app purchase, so, not warez, right? idk, maybe its my stupids again
15th February 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 269

658 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchwookie

game is free, but has recurring subscription. this counts as in app purchase, so, not warez, right? idk, maybe its my stupids again

Market says it's $6.99, not free.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ANMP.GloftMMHM
The Following User Says Thank You to hairdewx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #7  
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 112

779 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairdewx

Market says it's $6.99, not free.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ANMP.GloftMMHM

dood, i TOTALLY apologize for my stupids. so i did some research because when i saw your post, i thought ''theres no WAY i paid 7 bucks for that!". order and chaos ran on sale a while back for a buck. i got it then. my bad. can we please still be friends?
19th February 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
So I somehow managed to find a copy of Order and Chaos which worked perfectly on my unrooted prime, alone, and without the help of other hacks or apps. I found it simply by searching "Order and Chaos tegra 2". I have no idea if it was hacked or altered, but it just worked. It was able to download and log into version 1.0.9

As irony would have it, on the very same night I found a working version (3 or 4 nights ago at this point), my celebration was cut short when all the servers went down and updated to version 1.1.0. Of course now my 1.0.9 was unable to log into the servers and I haven't been able to find a working version of 1.1.0.

Its out there, a copy of 1.1.0 which doesn't require the rooting and altering initially suggested by this post. If anyone finds it, let us know where. It would be a remarkable feat and a great in-your-face to Gameloft.
The Following User Says Thank You to Smahon03 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 23

58 posts
I'm currently working on getting a 1.1.0 version working. So far I have it starting but then crashing before "Touch to Start Playing" pops up :/
19th February 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 20

264 posts
Smahon I am in the same boat

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread