Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zagg Invisible Shield

Tip us?

GrimReaper24
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfree3000 View Post
Had to call a couple of stores because they are selling like crazy. Finally picked one up. On a side note the HTC Desktop Cradle is now $14 at Radio Shack.
Nice man . I have snagged them up on eBay for 10 or less in the past I have a extra zagg just in case I ever need it ... Tricky part is you have to make sure you have clean hands dust free area. Then spray your hands down with the solution . Take the paper off the back of the zagg and spray it down good and line her up on the glass . Use the thing they give you to get rid of the extra fluid and air bubbles. Should clear up fine in a day.

Take battery out just to be safe while applying
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.

zsibisi
Old
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME
Was @ the mall and ran in to a kiosk that sold Zagg. I didn't know that they were going for 9.99 though. I feel like I was ripped off but on the up side though they cleaned and installed it for me. So far no bumps or weird distortion. The feel of it will take some time to get used to though as it is a bit more griper. Anywayz, so far so good. Just glad that they offered a lifetime warranty so if this does go goofy, all I have to do is go back down and get money back or they re do it. Oh, instead of 9.99 it did run me about 25.00 dollars w/ tax (front @ back)
Has anyone had long standing good luck with these?

Thanks,

Z ....

Device : Galaxy S IV - CDMA SPH-L720
ROM: Sacs Custom 4.4.2 KitKat
Kernel : 3.4.84--KT-SGS4-KK4.4-TW-SPR-03.27.2014-g55d533c ktoonsez@ktoonsez-VirtualBox #1
Hardware:L720.08
BootLoader : MF9 KnoxFree
BaseBand / Radio : L720VPUFNAE
SELinux Status: Permissive / PRL : 55018
Recovery : TWRP Touch 2.7.0.1

Secondary: Galaxy Tab 3 T217S Rooted TWRP 2.6.3.0

GrimReaper24
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsibisi View Post
Was @ the mall and ran in to a kiosk that sold Zagg. I didn't know that they were going for 9.99 though. I feel like I was ripped off but on the up side though they cleaned and installed it for me. So far no bumps or weird distortion. The feel of it will take some time to get used to though as it is a bit more griper. Anywayz, so far so good. Just glad that they offered a lifetime warranty so if this does go goofy, all I have to do is go back down and get money back or they re do it. Oh, instead of 9.99 it did run me about 25.00 dollars w/ tax (front @ back)
Has anyone had long standing good luck with these?

Thanks,

Z ....
Nice I have had zaggs on my phones in the past always hold up well even a year or 2 and still looks good as new...
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.

zsibisi
Old
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME
I was kind of wondering, I know that other people had it on their phone for 10 dollars, but was wondering what is the normal going rate for this?

tia,

Z ..........

Device : Galaxy S IV - CDMA SPH-L720
ROM: Sacs Custom 4.4.2 KitKat
Kernel : 3.4.84--KT-SGS4-KK4.4-TW-SPR-03.27.2014-g55d533c ktoonsez@ktoonsez-VirtualBox #1
Hardware:L720.08
BootLoader : MF9 KnoxFree
BaseBand / Radio : L720VPUFNAE
SELinux Status: Permissive / PRL : 55018
Recovery : TWRP Touch 2.7.0.1

Secondary: Galaxy Tab 3 T217S Rooted TWRP 2.6.3.0

GrimReaper24
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsibisi View Post
I was kind of wondering, I know that other people had it on their phone for 10 dollars, but was wondering what is the normal going rate for this?

tia,

Z ..........
Well if you are lucky you can find them for 10 bucks if on sale ebay is cheaper with free ship... If you go to best buy they want 20 bucks plus tax and they won't put it on....

20 bucks in the mall or other areas that those folks sell for zagg they will install it for you which is nice...

I got one on ebay for 5 bucks free ship another for 10
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.

wharmecht
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24 View Post
Well if you are lucky you can find them for 10 bucks if on sale ebay is cheaper with free ship... If you go to best buy they want 20 bucks plus tax and they won't put it on....

20 bucks in the mall or other areas that those folks sell for zagg they will install it for you which is nice...

I got one on ebay for 5 bucks free ship another for 10
The Zagg's actually are not as hard to install as you would think. There are quite a few videos on the net to show you how to do it. I admit though, the first one I ever did was a little jacked up. But now that I have done a bunch of them, I can actually put one on in the car no problems. Just make sure to clean the screen and wet your fingers and the protector

MistakenUtopia
Old
Thanks Meter 191
I bought it for 10 bucks from the mall. I convinced a female worker to cut the price down for me. Zagg FTW.

× Sent from my Infected PG86100 {3D} using XDA App ×
LG Optimus G LS970

Mobile Device: EVO 3D
Rom: InfectedROM Eternity™
Kernel: AnthraX
Recovery: TWRP v1.1.1[CDMA]
Radio: 1.06.00.1216
Hboot: 1.50.0000 S-OFF

Many thanks in advance!

gonk24
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Noticed a couple days ago my zagg has 3 small scrapes on it. Thought at first it was something smudged but it won't come clean. Looks like miniature Wolverine got it

tvsamson
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Love my zagg, it feels almost impossible to scratch. I got the soft otter box case for it though, and didnt like it. Fit too loosely on the phone:/

GrimReaper24
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk24 View Post
Noticed a couple days ago my zagg has 3 small scrapes on it. Thought at first it was something smudged but it won't come clean. Looks like miniature Wolverine got it
Lol a miniature Wolverine nice.. I have left in dents on mine from my keys and so on but it always pops back out and looks just as good as the day I put it on
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.