Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

Zagg Invisible Shield

OP wharmecht

15th February 2012, 07:23 PM   |  #11  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
5,473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfree3000

Had to call a couple of stores because they are selling like crazy. Finally picked one up. On a side note the HTC Desktop Cradle is now $14 at Radio Shack.

Nice man . I have snagged them up on eBay for 10 or less in the past I have a extra zagg just in case I ever need it ... Tricky part is you have to make sure you have clean hands dust free area. Then spray your hands down with the solution . Take the paper off the back of the zagg and spray it down good and line her up on the glass . Use the thing they give you to get rid of the extra fluid and air bubbles. Should clear up fine in a day.


Take battery out just to be safe while applying
16th February 2012, 02:52 AM   |  #12  
zsibisi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntington Beach,CA
Thanks Meter: 147
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Was @ the mall and ran in to a kiosk that sold Zagg. I didn't know that they were going for 9.99 though. I feel like I was ripped off but on the up side though they cleaned and installed it for me. So far no bumps or weird distortion. The feel of it will take some time to get used to though as it is a bit more griper. Anywayz, so far so good. Just glad that they offered a lifetime warranty so if this does go goofy, all I have to do is go back down and get money back or they re do it. Oh, instead of 9.99 it did run me about 25.00 dollars w/ tax (front @ back)
Has anyone had long standing good luck with these?

Thanks,

Z ....
16th February 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #13  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
5,473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsibisi

Was @ the mall and ran in to a kiosk that sold Zagg. I didn't know that they were going for 9.99 though. I feel like I was ripped off but on the up side though they cleaned and installed it for me. So far no bumps or weird distortion. The feel of it will take some time to get used to though as it is a bit more griper. Anywayz, so far so good. Just glad that they offered a lifetime warranty so if this does go goofy, all I have to do is go back down and get money back or they re do it. Oh, instead of 9.99 it did run me about 25.00 dollars w/ tax (front @ back)
Has anyone had long standing good luck with these?

Thanks,

Z ....

Nice I have had zaggs on my phones in the past always hold up well even a year or 2 and still looks good as new...
16th February 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #14  
zsibisi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntington Beach,CA
Thanks Meter: 147
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
I was kind of wondering, I know that other people had it on their phone for 10 dollars, but was wondering what is the normal going rate for this?

tia,

Z ..........
16th February 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #15  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
5,473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsibisi

I was kind of wondering, I know that other people had it on their phone for 10 dollars, but was wondering what is the normal going rate for this?

tia,

Z ..........

Well if you are lucky you can find them for 10 bucks if on sale ebay is cheaper with free ship... If you go to best buy they want 20 bucks plus tax and they won't put it on....


20 bucks in the mall or other areas that those folks sell for zagg they will install it for you which is nice...


I got one on ebay for 5 bucks free ship another for 10
23rd February 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24

Well if you are lucky you can find them for 10 bucks if on sale ebay is cheaper with free ship... If you go to best buy they want 20 bucks plus tax and they won't put it on....


20 bucks in the mall or other areas that those folks sell for zagg they will install it for you which is nice...


I got one on ebay for 5 bucks free ship another for 10

The Zagg's actually are not as hard to install as you would think. There are quite a few videos on the net to show you how to do it. I admit though, the first one I ever did was a little jacked up. But now that I have done a bunch of them, I can actually put one on in the car no problems. Just make sure to clean the screen and wet your fingers and the protector
24th February 2012, 10:55 AM   |  #17  
MistakenUtopia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jo
Thanks Meter: 194
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I bought it for 10 bucks from the mall. I convinced a female worker to cut the price down for me. Zagg FTW.

Sent from my Infected PG86100 {3D} using XDA App
25th February 2012, 03:06 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Noticed a couple days ago my zagg has 3 small scrapes on it. Thought at first it was something smudged but it won't come clean. Looks like miniature Wolverine got it
28th February 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #19  
Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 2
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Love my zagg, it feels almost impossible to scratch. I got the soft otter box case for it though, and didnt like it. Fit too loosely on the phone:/
28th February 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #20  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
5,473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk24

Noticed a couple days ago my zagg has 3 small scrapes on it. Thought at first it was something smudged but it won't come clean. Looks like miniature Wolverine got it

Lol a miniature Wolverine nice.. I have left in dents on mine from my keys and so on but it always pops back out and looks just as good as the day I put it on

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes