5,595,964 Members 31,027 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SCRATCH]ICSex v0.0[BETA][WIP][4.0.3][PURE AOSP]

Tip us?

zaxondis
Old
(Last edited by zaxondis; 15th February 2012 at 04:58 PM.) Reason: Fixed. Didn't mean to quote the entire OP.
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajzzz View Post
THIS ROM IS NOT A PORT. IT IS MADE FROM PURE SCRATCH AOSP
Great to see another dev jumping on board here and keeping the MT4GS alive. Best of luck to you. If I get bored over the weekend I'll give this a spin. Rest assured that if you get a lot of kinks worked out there will be a donation coming your way from me. Even if I don't use this ROM regularly I like to keep the community going for this device.

Great work man.
DEVICES/ROMS:
-------------------------------
Asus Transformer - Revolver NoName JB CM10.1 Unofficial (TF101)
-----
Nexus 4 - CM 10.1 RC5
-----
Retired Devices:

HTC One S (Running HoloBlackBean2)

HTC Magic (T-Mobile myTouch 3G 1.2) running CM6.1.

HTC Doubleshot (T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide) Latest CM9 Alpha by TeamDS. (Amazing, simple amazing.)

Samsung Galaxy Tab CM9 Stable
The Following User Says Thank You to zaxondis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dhkr234
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajzzz View Post
I am currently new to developing and only 15 years old so don't expect great things to happen so soon.
15? Not bad!!!

Quote:
Google - For giving birth to android, and keeping it an AOSP
Actually, Android Inc. came up with Android. Then Google bought them out

dung8604
Old
Thanks Meter 71
You should talk to undead over at rootzwiki. He was able to get the ics aosp camera working minus panorama and camcorder. Keep up the good work, you're doing great, considering its your first ROM and you're fifteen!

wiswis
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Damn ur 15 I'm 15 and I no notin. Bout developin
Respect bro

Sent from my MIUI.us Doubleshot using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to wiswis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajzzz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by dung8604 View Post
You should talk to undead over at rootzwiki. He was able to get the ics aosp camera working minus panorama and camcorder. Keep up the good work, you're doing great, considering its your first ROM and you're fifteen!
Yeah me and undead are in touch. First I'm trying to sort out a few things with the kernel.

tbalden
Old
(Last edited by tbalden; 16th February 2012 at 08:46 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6351

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dung8604 View Post
Just a note, you can use any camera over the sensation htc fw / libraries / kernel. It doesn't take much effort, let it be AOSP or HTC Camera. Its just an App that uses Android camera service. But making the libs and fw working is the hard nut. U need your own compiled libcamera.so. it took ages for someone to do it for desire hd and alike. Noone yet compiled it for our devices that publicly.
Undead and me are using the sensation leaks libs. Not compiled ones. Btw I had to binary hack those libs to make them work, and did some kernel config to make it come alive, and those libs and kernel are in pyroice and undeads liquidice .

So for aosp this is mostly useless, to get source compiled we should check how the dhd and other msm7 devices do it or check if cm released something for msm8

sent from HTC Doubleshot pyroiced
htc one teaMSeven Sense/GPe Android 4.4 with Flick2Wake/Pick2Wake kernels here
Donate to me!

VirtuousROM & TeamNDVRu(cm10.2/cm10.1) & TeamDS(cm10.1) team member
htc one x cm10.2
HTC DoubleShot - mt4gs - cm10.1 | Virtuous Inquisition

my youtube/music channel: Illes Pal
Twitter @illespal http://twitter.com/illespal
gplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104117834086133689848/posts

FiddleGoose
Old
Thanks Meter 53
This is great man!

Reserving this for my little brother's 4G Slide!

Can't wait to see it stable!
Thank me! ...or don't thank me! Either way, my boat will stay afloat. Cheers!

AgentCherryColla
Old
Thanks Meter 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden View Post
Just a note, you can use any camera over the sensation htc fw / libraries / kernel. It doesn't take much effort, let it be AOSP or HTC Camera. Its just an App that uses Android camera service. But making the libs and fw working is the hard nut. U need your own compiled libcamera.so. it took ages for someone to do it for desire hd and alike. Noone yet compiled it for our devices that publicly.
Undead and me are using the sensation leaks libs. Not compiled ones. Btw I had to binary hack those libs to make them work, and did some kernel config to make it come alive, and those libs and kernel are in pyroice and undeads liquidice .

So for aosp this is mostly useless, to get source compiled we should check how the dhd and other msm7 devices do it or check if cm released something for msm8

Kornyone updated his G+. Pretty much the Sensation, and Doubleshot are going to have the same Kernel. With Slight Differences. You should consider helping him get CM9 out. He's a one man team, he need help.

tbalden
Old
(Last edited by tbalden; 16th February 2012 at 07:16 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6351

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCherryColla View Post
Kornyone updated his G+. Pretty much the Sensation, and Doubleshot are going to have the same Kernel. With Slight Differences. You should consider helping him get CM9 out. He's a one man team, he need help.
Its not so easy. He can't make it public. I had to be cm member. I'm not one, and no idea how one can become, and maybe I'm not that much tied to it anyway.
It'd be easier if its opened...
htc one teaMSeven Sense/GPe Android 4.4 with Flick2Wake/Pick2Wake kernels here
Donate to me!

VirtuousROM & TeamNDVRu(cm10.2/cm10.1) & TeamDS(cm10.1) team member
htc one x cm10.2
HTC DoubleShot - mt4gs - cm10.1 | Virtuous Inquisition

my youtube/music channel: Illes Pal
Twitter @illespal http://twitter.com/illespal
gplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104117834086133689848/posts

CoNsPiRiSiZe
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Loving the PURE AOSP release, thanks! look forward to a 0.2 release, then I will probably flash, I need onscreen kb to work

Thanks so Much

You make me feel like a dweeb I'm 16 and couldn't start deving haha

Just my spare change.
Did someone reply to your post? Does it matter if they're right? No! They volunteered their time to try to help, it's a community, hit the thanks button for them!

The Following User Says Thank You to CoNsPiRiSiZe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ics aosp doubleshot