Today when i came home i got a letter from your best provider, but adsl-section.. > they want more money
PM me, I work at this very operator (in IT Outsourcing, but company is company).
EDIT: There you go (instead of xRecovery use CWM).
If this doesn't help either, here are more options.
Originally Posted by ooidort
1. Download and install xRecovery from here.
2. Charge your phone to 100%
3. Turn off the phone and boot into recovery
4. In recovery, go to Advanced options --> Wipe Battery Stats --> Yes
5. Take the battery off
6. Insert the charger chord
7. Put the battery back and wait for the phone to boot
8. Once the phone boots up, you will notice that the battery percentage is around 88% instead of 100%
9. Charge the phone back to 100%
10. Repeat 4-5 times, seems to be the sweet spot
11. Enjoy your hopefully better battery life and report!
Thx for the Guide , but this doesnt work for me, once i had 82% after the first reboot , but now my phone doesnt boot automatically when i re insert the Battery, there is just a charging Symbol. when i boot manually , i have 100% battery.
There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?