Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Status Bar themes [GT-P6800]&[GT-P6810]

OP ssaass

6th March 2012, 12:40 PM   |  #81  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlZ

My problem is even after deleting the modded SystemUI.apk the modification persisted.. it didnt even give me force closes..

I just reflashed back to stock firmware glad it aint a full wipe, else I have to setup everything again!

It looks like you put back the modified .apk

I told you, the trick is in the names...
6th March 2012, 01:06 PM   |  #82  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
5,713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Like what I've said, if I delete it I dont get any force close, rebooting still keeps the modded status bar.. applying another mod does not overwrite it.

Also Im going back to stock for now because it does not 'auto hide' it self with MX video player but it does work correctly with the stock player.
Last edited by EarlZ; 6th March 2012 at 01:11 PM.
6th March 2012, 01:53 PM   |  #83  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbooth

Does anyone have this working on sk806 Tweaked Stock rom?
None of the status bar mods I have tried will work. They remove the status bar completely

If you know how to deodex'it probably it will work.
Maybe the tweakers can do this...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlZ

Like what I've said, if I delete it I dont get any force close, rebooting still keeps the modded status bar.. applying another mod does not overwrite it.

Also Im going back to stock for now because it does not 'auto hide' it self with MX video player but it does work correctly with the stock player.

1. You delete the wrong .apk (no FC's=the .apk that you have deleted is not in use) and for the last time : the trick is in the names...

2. Auto hide works perfect with MX videoplayer.

3. I noticed how much you like to write...I prefer to read.
6th March 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #84  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
5,713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan.pilsu


1. You delete the wrong .apk (no FC's=the .apk that you have deleted is not in use) and for the last time : the trick is in the names...

2. Auto hide works perfect with MX videoplayer.

3. I noticed how much you like to write...I prefer to read.


1.) Only 1 SystemUI.apk unless theres another naming convention for the SystemUI.apk that the system can use then I dont know, I've made sure of the case letters as well.

2.) Works fine on my end if I use the stock theme, i dont know why.. each device is different, the very same reason why others can and cant get the theme mods to work.

3.) Last time I checked, this is a forum so writing/asking and reporting findings is acceptable, unless the concept has changed. Nobody asked your preference, you seem to act like you know so much but acting cocky wont get you anywhere.
Last edited by EarlZ; 6th March 2012 at 04:08 PM.
6th March 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #85  
sk806's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,428
 
1,957 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan.pilsu

If you know how to deodex'it probably it will work.
Maybe the tweakers can do this...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------



1. You delete the wrong .apk (no FC's=the .apk that you have deleted is not in use) and for the last time : the trick is in the names...

2. Auto hide works perfect with MX videoplayer.

3. I noticed how much you like to write...I prefer to read.

This is correct, you need to deodex the apk. I have asked a few times if I could deodex these for the OP, but haven't heard anything. So, no luck unless you can do it yourself, as I am not taking someone else's work without their permission.

Steve
6th March 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #86  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

This is correct, you need to deodex the apk. I have asked a few times if I could deodex these for the OP, but haven't heard anything. So, no luck unless you can do it yourself, as I am not taking someone else's work without their permission.

Steve

Feel free to use it !
Only note that is 6810 version.
6th March 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #87  
adinis78's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Harrison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 52
 
1,511 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
can not use the ics them on sk806 Tweaked stock rom RC2, any suggestions. i dont like the stock theme
6th March 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #88  
sk806's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,428
 
1,957 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan.pilsu

Feel free to use it !
Only note that is 6810 version.

Thanks! I am waiting for saass to reply, as well. I really appreciate it.

Steve
11th March 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #89  
ssaass's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 383
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Playstation Icons

Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI (1).apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.49 MB, 29 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ssaass For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #90  
ssaass's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 383
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

Thanks! I am waiting for saass to reply, as well. I really appreciate it.

Steve

i don't know what deodex !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes