[ROM][GSM P1000] Acudroid V3.1.1 ICS Themed - 26/02/12 Android 2.3.6 JQ9
Acudroid version V3.1.1 with out of the box ICS Theme, it's build on top of the great smooth base Android 2.3.6 JQ9.
Solved some graphic glisches like sub menu background, itīs changed to black.
Removed some build.prop tcp tweaks because of wifi and 3g issues.
Implemented Khalpowers tweaks. All credits goes to him for the tweaks source, he did a very good job on putting the tweaks and values together especially for our TAB.
Added Gtask widget transparant.
If you use BT accessories like a keyboard you need to flash AF's kernel, this fix is found by user yappoe. see post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=150
hit his thanks button for posting the feedback.
See this thread | http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post21724440
to download AF's kernel.
02-03-2012 Update for V3.1.1
If you encounter FC's when you start a download in the browser and you like to fix this, you will need to copy the DownloadProviderUi.apk to system\app , see attachment for the download. Thanks to Thomas Z i could narrow down my search which app was responsible. Please hit his thanks button for his fix.
, Only wipe version available. All Acudroid roms and or updates must be flashed with CWM.
1: Download your rom and add on from below links.
• Download acudroid-v3.1.1 wipe | http://www.mediafire.com/?f9n1mjz4m9e5r1n
Flash in CWM.
• Download acudroid-v3.1.1 wipe Google free and no bluetooth | http://www.mediafire.com/?wn2mvwkad54rm7l
See this post 175
• Download GB-Stock-Safe-v5 | http://www.teamovercome.net/p1000/?page_id=21
Flash with odin.
• Download RTL Arabic patch | http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=704
Flash in CWM.
• Download removed apps | http://www.mediafire.com/?fksha0es15becdj
Flash in CWM.
• Download icswall.zip | see below attachment, some extra ICS Wallpapers (do not flash this zip, unpack and copy to your favorite location on your TAB.
• Download AF's kernel | http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post21724440
Flash in CWM.
2: Flash with odin the base gingerbread JQ1 and overcome 4.0 kernel from the GB-Stock-Safe-v5 file made by the overcome team.
If you have never flashed a rom before please follow the overcome guide http://www.teamovercome.net/p1000/?page_id=17
3: Copy the file acudroid-v3.1.1-wipe.zip to the sdcard.
4: Flash acudroid-v3.1.1-wipe.zip in CWM, reboot and enjoy!
You know the drill, i am not responsible if your brick your TAB or when you lose your data if you flash and use this rom. The same rule applies when you flash an update.zip.
V3 Serie Rom Specs
• Android 2.3.6 Base XWJQ9.
• Rooted, Deodoxed and Zipaligned.
• All the best tweaks added.
• Full theme mod.
• 240 DPI screen density by default - 160 has graphic glitches.
• Block ads via host file.
• Removed Oem boot and Shutdown animation and added new ICS boot animation.
• CRT on and off animation Enabled.
• ICS themed and ICS animations.
• I did not include extended power menu instead i included the quickboot app, quickboot shutsdown and reboot faster then when you use the powermenu option and your saving the power button.
• Smooth wait circle spinners (In case the systeem needs to wait
• Removed all OEM Bloatware.
• Removed stock apps - Weather widget - Clock date weather widget - dailybriefing - DLNA - Geniewidget - Gmail - Live wallpaper - All samsung Widgets - Talkback – Thinkdroid.
• Added Apps - spareparts - Quickboot - anycut - Car home - Currents - gTab Wallpaper - Widget Picker - ((((( With anycut you can create shortcuts for hidden apps Car Home and soundrecorder on the homescreen))))
• Added Widgets - Lockscreen Calendar - Mini stock - Callender widget - Clock widget - gtask transparant
• Default Language is English-UK.
• Samsung and Swipe Keyboard included and additional system languages.
• Changed default sound scheme.
• Added new ring and notification sounds.
• No kernel and modem included, use your own preference kernel and modem.
• Default I/O Scheduler BFQ and ondemand CPU Governor.
• Default CPU Voltages from -75 to -100 to save battery (if you dont like the settings or your device is rebooting for no reason just go into CWM and wipe voltage settings).
• Browser UAstring desktop can be set by typing about
:debug where you normally enter your url in the browser, this will activate extra options in settings menu.
, there is Arabic support from lsherif, Hit lsherif thanks button when you use it .
goes to the following great dev’s for using graphics png’s and tweaks scripts that they used what is implemented in this rom.
• Team Overcome
To show my thanks i also put up the links where i have my tools from and information to create this rom, i love these tools and the usefull information available on XDA and the net, my compliments to the devs as they are very handy tools if you are into theming or cooking a rom. These tools makes your life as a cooker or themer so much easyer.
If you like this rom and you want the Crc studio template that i have used to cook this rom please drop me a pm with your request.
Very good android file explorer tool for windows.
The best rom cooking (windows) gui tool there is!
Windows tool to check newly released firmwares by Samsung on Kies.
Theming information regarding colors and which graphic png is used for.
Description of the Tweaks which are implemented in this build.
Update Scripting content
Here you can get very nice wallpapers for your TAB, the blue wallpaper included in this rom came from this thread.
| A zip with Usefull information and links to build a rom, tweaking and theming.See below attachment.
Changing system fonts
If you like to change the fonts take a look at the thread, information on how to change and download many fonts.
This is a free program which makes remembering and learning things easy, this is very usefull especially if your getting old like me and your memory doesn't follow up in what you like to remember
Check out this awesome
launcher and shell, You tube video of the launcher in action, very expensive in my opinion | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzYQ6YtepU
If you like the rom and input in this thread, please dont hesitate to hit the thanks button
and leave a comment how you experienced the rom.
If you have a question or need help please post but be polite examples how to ask questions see this VERY usefull link http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-a-Question-Intelligently
If you like to donate i dont need money, but instead please donate some money to a cancer foundation to help fighting cancer.