[ROM]Motoblur + Android 4.0.4 -- [Development Discontinued]
I have you, an official version of Motoblur w/Android 4.0.4 (my creation!)
Just to play it safe, I really want to avoid everything I am saying below:
1. DO NOT argue or discuss the liability or credibility of this rom.
The DROID 3's current version is [Advanced Beta #1 -- 6.9.888] and the DROID BIONIC is on [Beta #2 -- 2.4.742].
XT860 Users: http://bit.ly/IB1Xeb
XT862 Users: http://bit.ly/HPcamq
NOTE: If coming from ANY PREVIOUS RELEASE, A FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED!
Format your system, format your data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik-cache!
KEEP IN MIND: The first boot will take about 2 or 3 minutes. It will speed up more. Also note that the boot animation is considerably slow but it will progressively speed up while it boots. You will know it boots up when your capacitive lights come on.
What doesn't work:
Video Recording on the camera
Panorama Mode on the camera
HW Codecs aren't working
Changelog for Advanced Beta #1:
1. Updated icon set for most apps from DROID RAZR ICS Leak
2. Some other things added from Razr ICS Leak (won't be noticed probably)
3. Physical Keyboard fix
4. GOOGLE APPS ARE INCLUDED: DO NOT FLASH GOOGLE APPS
5. XT860 Data fix
6. Updated AOKP Base
7. Rotation issues should be fixed
8. Other small bug fixes
9. Added Motoblur ICS Launcher (from DROID RAZR ICS Leak)
10. Added Google Play Store version 3.5.15 (will update to .16)
11. Added Volume+ v1.9 beta
12. Added Root Explorer
13. More Launcher choices (Apex, 2 RAZR ICS Launchers, Launcher2)
The following credit goes out to:
Hashcode - for letting me use his rom as a base for this rom
rapmv78 (XDA) - For creating patches for the camera that are included in roms for the DROID 3, DROID BIONIC, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, and the DROID 4!
Motorola - For making the DROID 3
Google - For making the Android 4.0 OS