Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ
I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!
If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!
I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC Vivid. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!
If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!
- Install HTC Drivers - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot)REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here.Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
User Provided Kernel
-Flash Kernels provided
User Provided Kernel
- Link to this thread
- Link to the FAQ thread
- Link to the Vivid Development thread.
- Boot Into Recovery
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!
Here is a screenshot.
How To Use
Just run the "Vivid V2.2." DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Mods who helped this forum!
- Developers made ROMs for everyone to use!
- Devs who made the kernels!
- 8125Omnimax for his CIQ Neuter Tool!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
- ///M Class
- Moved some files into folder so Data folder is cleaner
- Added Bling's Debloater and Debloater Remover (Only for Sense ROMs)
- Finally Added a Perm Root option (had to mess with the SU zip file)
V2.0 released 3-22-2012
- Completely redesigned UI (again)
- Made it cleaner and even more simpler
- Added Useful links to Android-Dev.us and XDA
- Fixed Perm Root (Yes, It Finally Works!!)
- Added some additional commands that can be used
V2.1 Released 3-25-2012
- Fixed CWM command
- Added WCX's ICS recovery
2.2 Released 6-7-2012
- Removed Stock Recovery
- Removed all the kernels (Users flash things they have no clue about and soft brick their phones)
- Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
- Removed the debloaters
- Fixed Root. Now it works.
v3.0 Released! 3-24-2013
- Removed the Recoveries and replaced it with TWRP 188.8.131.52
- Added tons of new commands!
- Updated SuperSU to v1.25
- Added support for Windows 8
- Added tons of new links to make life easier!
- You can now make a logcat with my tool
- You can also sideload a ROM via TWRP
- Check your CID, Erase Cache, flash Factory RUU Zip and more!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?