[Guide Lines] HARD / SOFT BRICKS FOR GALAXY Y GT-S5360 MOBILE
HARD BRICKS YOUR MOBILE
• When your phone does NOT turn on,
• Combo buttons are NOT working and Power Button does nothing. Follow this steps
1. Remove everything from your phone (SD card, SIM and Battery).
2. Plug your phone into your computer WITHOUT Battery.
3. Press and HOLD Volume up and Volume down Keys continuously.
4. As you are HOLDING these buttons, re-attach your battery.
5. You should be in Download Mode.
6. Unplug phone from USB
7. Follow steps from the "SOFT BRICKS
SOFT BRICKS YOUR MOBILE
1. Get into Download Mode (WITH THE PHONE PLUGGED IN TO PC) by following the steps below
* Turn off the phone until you get to the charging battery screen (keep in mind, your phone is currently PLUGGED IN)
* Press Volume up, Volume down and Power buttons all at once continuously.
* As soon as the screen turns black, release your power button.
2. Unplug phone from USB
3. Open Odin (in Administrator if you're running W7 or Vista
4. Plug in your phone with the Download Mode.
5. Update OS with ODIN SOFTWARE.
DO NOT Load “.pit” Tool
DO NOT CHECK “RE-PARTITION box”
I'm not resposible for any DAMAGE or any other things.