Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][IML74K] ICZen rc1.4 - Royale with Cheese - 3-24-12 [Deficient Development]

Tip us?
 
ndwgs
Old
#281  
ndwgs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 1,140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1cK'd View Post
I'm trying to do the same thing, but I haven't been on a single flash for more than a day here lately.
Br1ck'd,

Not sure if this a bug or something I did, tried to flash four times and it keeps doing this on my mms. I did a log at for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to try again after I have sent this msg. This is going to be my steps:

1) flashing according to the open
2) after settle and reboot, I setup the phone/apps
3) after setup, I flash Paul's new kernel
4) after settling, flash Dougie's party pack link 1 then flash link 2
5) reboot / settle, then flash Alex's bootanim
6) settle, then reboot again.
7) play. Then this is the log at I get from mms.

http://db.tt/9tkky2Tp
Quote:
ZFFZ
Android - Zen for my BRAIN!
 
Br1cK'd
Old
#282  
Br1cK'd's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1877
Posts: 2,375
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Colorado

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndwgs View Post
Br1ck'd,

Not sure if this a bug or something I did, tried to flash four times and it keeps doing this on my mms. I did a log at for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to try again after I have sent this msg. This is going to be my steps:

1) flashing according to the open
2) after settle and reboot, I setup the phone/apps
3) after setup, I flash Paul's new kernel
4) after settling, flash Dougie's party pack link 1 then flash link 2
5) reboot / settle, then flash Alex's bootanim
6) settle, then reboot again.
7) play. Then this is the log at I get from mms.

http://db.tt/9tkky2Tp
I'm too tired to read that right now, but I'll take a look at it late, don't let me forget.

I am stumped as to why you and one other person have had mms issues, and nobody else has. Did you try with just flashing the rom, without the extra additions?

Anybody with advice on this is welcome to speak up.
You ride yourselves over the fields
And you make all your animal deals
But your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick, as a Br1cK

Dropbox - sign up and we both get free space!

Donate only if you really feel its necessary.
The Following User Says Thank You to Br1cK'd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
robertd0619
Old
#283  
robertd0619's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 340
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: MARYLAND
Flashed from euphoria and i keep getting random reboots. Flashed nelsons kiss kernel the one that came with euphoria and the reboots went away. Anyway great job on keeping a very light rom. Thanks brickd.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
 
Br1cK'd
Old
(Last edited by Br1cK'd; 20th February 2012 at 05:45 PM.)
#284  
Br1cK'd's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1877
Posts: 2,375
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Colorado

 
DONATE TO ME
OP Updated

Beta3
-Rebuilt from a new base, again.
-Updated Platypus kernel from PaulForde, with fixed ramdisk for GPS
-GPS Works!
-Framework changes, removing GB leftovers with images sourced from Dougfresh, and some more UI tweaks
-Changed the Gallery
-Added the Picasa sync adapter.
-Added IO File Manager
-Added GenieWidget

Also linked MPs Data Migration Scripts to the 2nd post, and added a FaceLock flashable to the second post as well.



I had wanted this to come out with an AOKP build24 backbone, but build24 has a boot loop issue connected to the lock screen. Romanbb states this will be fixed in build25, but no ETA at this time.
You ride yourselves over the fields
And you make all your animal deals
But your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick, as a Br1cK

Dropbox - sign up and we both get free space!

Donate only if you really feel its necessary.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Br1cK'd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
krackerjac
Old
#285  
krackerjac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 368
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: land of Nod
DL ing now. .......cheers
 
mr_psycho
Old
#286  
mr_psycho's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 803
Posts: 679
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dog House
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1cK'd View Post
OP Updated

Beta3
-Rebuilt from a new base, again.
-Updated Platypus kernel from PaulForde, with fixed ramdisk for GPS
-GPS Works!
-Framework changes, removing GB leftovers with images sourced from Dougfresh, and some more UI tweaks
-Changed the Gallery
-Added the Picasa sync adapter.
-Added IO File Manager
-Added GenieWidget

Also linked MPs Data Migration Scripts to the 2nd post, and added a FaceLock flashable to the second post as well.



I had wanted this to come out with an AOKP build24 backbone, but build24 has a boot loop issue connected to the lock screen. Romanbb states this will be fixed in build25, but no ETA at this time.
Nice work, B!

Looks like Mediafire might be experiencing some "technical difficulties". Can't DL at the moment, I keep getting one of their error pages.

Will try again later.

MP
Daily Driver: TMO SGS3 - Stock/Odex/TW/ICS 4.0.4 UVALI5 + UVALI8 Modem + CWM6 + My Own Custom Kernel (MOCK) Redux
Fine print: v3.0.8 -- 384/1512 MHz -- Noop/Ondemand -- XZ compressed -- 4096K SD read-ahead

blah, blah, blah. something /dev/random. yada, yada, yada.
 
Alex9090
Old
#287  
Alex9090's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 579
Posts: 958
Join Date: Dec 2010
I think some of these mms issues could be related to mms.apk. Try a different one and see if it works.
Don't look back in Anger #NowPlaying #Oasis
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex9090 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Br1cK'd
Old
(Last edited by Br1cK'd; 20th February 2012 at 06:18 PM.)
#288  
Br1cK'd's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1877
Posts: 2,375
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Colorado

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_psycho View Post
Nice work, B!

Looks like Mediafire might be experiencing some "technical difficulties". Can't DL at the moment, I keep getting one of their error pages.

Will try again later.

MP
I just pulled it, having an issue with the calendar. Testing and reuploading ASAP


EDIT Download link is back up, Calendar has been fixed and rom reuploaded.
You ride yourselves over the fields
And you make all your animal deals
But your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick, as a Br1cK

Dropbox - sign up and we both get free space!

Donate only if you really feel its necessary.
 
ndwgs
Old
#289  
ndwgs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 1,140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1cK'd View Post
I'm too tired to read that right now, but I'll take a look at it late, don't let me forget.

I am stumped as to why you and one other person have had mms issues, and nobody else has. Did you try with just flashing the rom, without the extra additions?

Anybody with advice on this is welcome to speak up.
Just tried that, no add ons, just flashed and backed my apps. Still does it. Flashed again without my apps... Still does it. Not sure why. Let me Odin to stock from ground up, and let me see if it fixes it. I tried to see if I can see anything on the mms.apk on apktools, nothing I see wrong. I don't know. I'm about to Odin.. offline for a bit. Will report my findings.
Quote:
ZFFZ
Android - Zen for my BRAIN!
The Following User Says Thank You to ndwgs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ndwgs
Old
#290  
ndwgs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 1,140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex9090 View Post
I think some of these mms issues could be related to mms.apk. Try a different one and see if it works.
That's what I thought too. I looked into the mms.apk and nothing in the scripts that triggers a red flag. I got another mms.apk from the I9000 aokp but I forgot its the same apk. So I went to hunt down the aokp on the GNex. I'll try that later if Odin to stock 2.1 fails.
Quote:
ZFFZ
Android - Zen for my BRAIN!

The Following User Says Thank You to ndwgs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes