FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[06/21/2012][KITCHEN ROM] AcidHazardROM 4.3 [LIVE]

3,787 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
By Kaleptik, Recognized Developer on 16th February 2012, 06:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd February 2012, 03:43 PM |#111  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
I'm looking for a way currently. After the initial kitchen is built, updates come a lot faster.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II
 
 
22nd February 2012, 03:56 PM |#112  
WeWearFedoras's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waco, Texas
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Sweet no worries. Thanks for all the work. Wish I knew enough to help the development along.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA App
22nd February 2012, 11:05 PM |#113  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Feb 22, 2012 @ 5:00PM
- Fixed overclock bug.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II
22nd February 2012, 11:15 PM |#114  
WeWearFedoras's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waco, Texas
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
So I just redownload the kitchen ROM and reflash it? Do I still have to do a system wipe again? (probably a stupid question but just wanted to check)

IF the answer is yes can someone PM me the simplest way to backup my apps+data and restore it after I reflash? Everytime I think I've got it figured out I can't figure out how to restore my previous backup... it's got to be easier than I'm making it out to be.
22nd February 2012, 11:23 PM |#115  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrill_seeker

So I just redownload the kitchen ROM and reflash it? Do I still have to do a system wipe again? (probably a stupid question but just wanted to check)

IF the answer is yes can someone PM me the simplest way to backup my apps+data and restore it after I reflash? Everytime I think I've got it figured out I can't figure out how to restore my previous backup... it's got to be easier than I'm making it out to be.

I haven't uploaded the newest one yet. I'm still adding and updating everything.
Easiest way would be titanium backup.
23rd February 2012, 04:45 AM |#116  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Red face Vibrate?
Ill say this rom is great, but the only thing, is once I put the ice cream sandwich. Theme on here, my vibration stopped working. Did anyone find a fix? I tried wiping everything and reinstalling. I'd hate to have to reinstall the baseband again.
23rd February 2012, 04:50 AM |#117  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh3ttoman

Ill say this rom is great, but the only thing, is once I put the ice cream sandwich. Theme on here, my vibration stopped working. Did anyone find a fix? I tried wiping everything and reinstalling. I'd hate to have to reinstall the baseband again.

Vibration only dies once overclock is added.
Did you overclock?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II
23rd February 2012, 06:19 AM |#118  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

Vibration only dies once overclock is added.
Did you overclock?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Actually yes. I did. OK. I'll rebuild it tomorrow and do it without overclocking it.
27th February 2012, 12:30 AM |#119  
malebornin69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parkersburg WV
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Cant wait for the new one
Just wanted to say thank you once again I have been using this rom for two weeks now and have had .....ZERO.....issues. This is by far the best of the best 2.3.5 roms out there for the Thrill/03D
The Following User Says Thank You to malebornin69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 12:43 AM |#120  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malebornin69

Just wanted to say thank you once again I have been using this rom for two weeks now and have had .....ZERO.....issues. This is by far the best of the best 2.3.5 roms out there for the Thrill/03D

Thanks! I should be uploading 1.5 sometime this week. It'll fix the overclock bug.
27th February 2012, 12:54 AM |#121  
malebornin69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parkersburg WV
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

Thanks! I should be uploading 1.5 sometime this week. It'll fix the overclock bug.

Take your time Bro you cant rush awesome....lol....Peace

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes