Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Tip us?

code72
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Is this flashable or it's easy to brick motherboard like other ics?
To hit "Thanks" button is NOT dangerous!

My Android evolution:
PHONE: htc Dream => htc Hero => Moto Milestone => htc Desire => Galaxy S => Galaxy S2 => Galaxy Note => Galaxy S3 => Galaxy Note 2 => Galaxy S4 => Galaxy Note 3
TABLET: Galaxy Tab => Asus Transformer => Galaxy Tab 10.1 => htc Flyer => Galaxy Tab 8.9 => Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 => Galaxy Note 10.1 => switched to Win8 tab: Asus VivoTab Smart => Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
WATCH: Galaxy Gear => Gear 2

markuz85
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by code72 View Post
It was the Abyss kernel which bricked phones. Not any ICS build.

chasmodo
Old
Thanks Meter 40,139

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
This one is safe, flashed it a couple of times and went back to GB without any problems.

And BTW, it wasn't Abyss kernel, but Angelom's stock rooted ICS (Abyss is GB).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

code72
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo View Post
This one is safe, flashed it a couple of times and went back to GB without any problems.

And BTW, it wasn't Abyss kernel, but Angelom's stock rooted ICS (Abyss is GB).
Why on i9220LP1 - N7000 - ICS - REPACK tar 's thread there is "don't flash" in red and links are removed? Is it based on Angelom's kernel? I ask this because i was on that rom and it worked fawlessy but after read many problems i went back to GB. Now i'd like to come back to ICS (touchwiz based) without big risks.
To hit "Thanks" button is NOT dangerous!

My Android evolution:
PHONE: htc Dream => htc Hero => Moto Milestone => htc Desire => Galaxy S => Galaxy S2 => Galaxy Note => Galaxy S3 => Galaxy Note 2 => Galaxy S4 => Galaxy Note 3
TABLET: Galaxy Tab => Asus Transformer => Galaxy Tab 10.1 => htc Flyer => Galaxy Tab 8.9 => Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 => Galaxy Note 10.1 => switched to Win8 tab: Asus VivoTab Smart => Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
WATCH: Galaxy Gear => Gear 2

jon3sh
Old
Thanks Meter 517
Quote:
Why on i9220LP1 - N7000 - ICS - REPACK tar 's thread there is "don't flash" in red and links are removed? Is it based on Angelom's kernel? I ask this because i was on that rom and it worked fawlessy but after read many problems i went back to GB. Now i'd like to come back to ICS (touchwiz based) without big risks.
Flash it and dont change the kernel just stay with cf root kernel. You can also flash ics base roms after flashing this one to add some flavours and again dont flash or change the kernel.

The Following User Says Thank You to jon3sh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xalies
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I'm ready for another ICS leak...

rbacosta
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just a quick question, I'm about to flash to ICS, but I'm concerned regarding what steps would be needed to flash back to a NAND backup of my DXLC2 GB. I read that I need to flash the abyss kernel to be able to go back to GB. Is this right? TIA!

chasmodo
Old
Thanks Meter 40,139

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbacosta View Post
Just a quick question, I'm about to flash to ICS, but I'm concerned regarding what steps would be needed to flash back to a NAND backup of my DXLC2 GB. I read that I need to flash the abyss kernel to be able to go back to GB. Is this right? TIA!
Yep. Here's a set of instructions I wrote for going back to GB from ICS:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43&postcount=6
The Following User Says Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rbacosta
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo View Post
Yep. Here's a set of instructions I wrote for going back to GB from ICS:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43&postcount=6
Many thanks for this mate! Appreciate it!

~~Tito~~
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 80
Is anyone else getting a lockscreen freeze? This happens to me all the time GB or ICS. Its basically when I go to unlock the phone and it doesn't respond but I can see the phone is still active and stuff. Music would keep playing or the sign or battery indicator still changes. Pressing power only dims the screen and not shut it off.
My Device(s):
Phone: T-Mobile HTC One HBOOT Status: S-Off ROM: InsertCoin Accesories: Bear Motion Premium Slim Back Cover

This phone is amazing. Bravo HTC, bravo .

My Twitter My Google+