FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

16th February 2012, 11:15 AM |#51  
Account currently disabled
Flag BLEISWIJK
Thanks Meter: 594
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

ok, I will make a CWM flashable version (just for myself!!) and test it without kernel and modem (take LA4 Modem and Angelom Kernel instead)....we will see if it works that way

Brave realy brave. Good luck
 
 
16th February 2012, 11:16 AM |#52  
Senior Member
Flag Cyberjaya
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

ok, I will make a CWM flashable version (just for myself!!) and test it without kernel and modem (take LA4 Modem and Angelom Kernel instead)....we will see if it works that way

good to have a dev willing to take the risk..
luv u eybee1970...
16th February 2012, 11:22 AM |#53  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 5,587
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

ok, I will make a CWM flashable version (just for myself!!) and test it without kernel and modem (take LA4 Modem and Angelom Kernel instead)....we will see if it works that way

You're right, that's what I wanted to do - but it won't work without kernel.
You should include kernel from this leak too.

Could anyone upload it somewhere? Uploading sucks :/
16th February 2012, 11:24 AM |#54  
eybee1970's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imilka

You're right, that's what I wanted to do - but it won't work without kernel.
You should include kernel from this leak too.

Could anyone upload it somewhere? Uploading sucks :/

hm, my braveness has its limitation when it comes to a kernel i am not sure it bricks my Note or not...

Will you try with kernel?
The Following User Says Thank You to eybee1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2012, 11:24 AM |#55  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 5,587
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

hm, my braveness has its limitation when it comes to a kernel i am not sure it bricks my Note or not...

Will you try with kernel?

Sure I will
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imilka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2012, 11:30 AM |#56  
eitama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hod Hasharon
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Wrong voltage to hardware module like camera, can fry the module...
Keep it in mind! Is the camera the same for chinese rom?

Respect for you brave ones
16th February 2012, 11:32 AM |#57  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
When i type*#1111# it says fw version i9220.003 on my n7000. I think it should work,but i'm not brave enough to try it

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
16th February 2012, 11:33 AM |#58  
eybee1970's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eitama

Wrong voltage to hardware module like camera, can fry the module...
Keep it in mind! Is the camera the same for chinese rom?

Respect for you brave ones

afaik the HW is identical
16th February 2012, 11:42 AM |#59  
tids2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 634
 
More
is the processor similar in this case ?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

eyebee you can try to use the cm9 kernel ...
The Following User Says Thank You to tids2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2012, 11:42 AM |#60  
SealsNavie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Won't this chineese ICS be in chineese?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android Development by ThreadRank