Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

READ THIS NOW !!!•••POST ALL ICS AND ICS RELATED INFO HERE ONLY !!!!!

Tip us?
 
oka1
Old
(Last edited by oka1; 17th February 2012 at 04:23 AM.)
#1  
oka1's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3713
Posts: 2,918
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina

 
DONATE TO ME
Default READ THIS NOW !!!•••POST ALL ICS AND ICS RELATED INFO HERE ONLY !!!!!

From the Moderator---

Post all ICS related information this thread here only... All other Threads will be deleted........ READ THESE WORDS...HEED THIS WARNING


•••THANK YOU•••THE MODERATORS


>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
oka1
Old
#2  
oka1's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3713
Posts: 2,918
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina

 
DONATE TO ME
From Luna_c666:

There are at least 10 threads now concerning this, you should probably read the existing threads before starting a new one. I wasn't trying to be rude, if i was trying to be rude i would have posted like this;



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1477496
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1497763
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1496412
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1475118
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1490948
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1498098


>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
oka1
Old
#3  
oka1's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3713
Posts: 2,918
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina

 
DONATE TO ME
Default From Pierrekid

ICS update delayed until march...
http://phandroid.com/2012/02/15/asus...d-until-march/

This sucks...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium


>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
EP2008
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 292
Posts: 1,858
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by oka1 View Post
ICS update delayed until march...
http://phandroid.com/2012/02/15/asus...d-until-march/

This sucks...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
Sucks if you live in Singapore... ASUS USA and Uk have said its still mid-feb...
------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 w/ KK 4.4.2 (stock rom)
Apple iPad 4th gen w/ iOS 7
HP Touchpad w/ WebOS and CM9 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
MSI 110W Windows 8 tablet
 
j0hnnyknt
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Melbourne
Its the end of feb almost and still no sign of ICS
 
just lou
Old
#6  
just lou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 594
Posts: 1,734
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hnnyknt View Post
Its the end of feb almost and still no sign of ICS
When did February 16th move to the end of the month?
 
wanzer
Old
#7  
wanzer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 251
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hnnyknt View Post
Its the end of feb almost and still no sign of ICS
16 -> mid-feb

and btw what kind of sign do you expect. it will be a rush
 
raid76
Old
(Last edited by raid76; 16th February 2012 at 05:34 PM.)
#8  
raid76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 110
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: WARSAW
ok darlings its a new !!! ok let me call it (lie) from asus like many other lies before with 100s of (hopefully). and in UK also to march ,,read what they published in asus UK facebook:

((ASUS United Kingdom
Regarding the reports of ICS for TF101 being pushed back to March - Asus UK has not received any information confirming this. We will let you know if there is any further, solid developments and when we have a difinitive date for the release.

As Asus Singapore said we appreciate all the support and enthusiasm shown for our products on Facebook. We also realise how frustrating it is to wait and thank you for your patience.))


because of this,it will be my last device buy from asus,,i had idea to upgrade to prime but i remove it completely from my mind even when ICS come momenterly to TF 101 ,, BECAUSE OF THESE FREQUENT LIES
 
geby86
Old
#9  
geby86's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kelowna

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raid76 View Post
ok darlings its a new !!! ok let me call it (lie) from asus like many other lies before with 100s of (hopefully). and in UK also to march ,,read what they published in asus UK facebook:

((ASUS United Kingdom
Regarding the reports of ICS for TF101 being pushed back to March - Asus UK has not received any information confirming this. We will let you know if there is any further, solid developments and when we have a difinitive date for the release.

As Asus Singapore said we appreciate all the support and enthusiasm shown for our products on Facebook. We also realise how frustrating it is to wait and thank you for your patience.))

because of this,it will be my last device buy from asus,,i had idea to upgrade to prime but i remove it completely from my mind even when ICS come momenterly to TF 101 ,, BECAUSE OF THESE FREQUENT LIES

Just because you have a bigger font, and added color's won't make Asus care any more than they do now. Frankly its annoying to look at.

I for one wan't ICS badly but maybe they are trying to make it "perfect" since the update for the Prime was a disaster. For that reason I'm content in waiting for a finished product than something that I will come back on here and complain about.
The Following User Says Thank You to geby86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Crey23
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 406
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by raid76 View Post
ok darlings its a new !!! ok let me call it (lie) from asus like many other lies before with 100s of (hopefully). and in UK also to march ,,read what they published in asus UK facebook:

((ASUS United Kingdom
Regarding the reports of ICS for TF101 being pushed back to March - Asus UK has not received any information confirming this. We will let you know if there is any further, solid developments and when we have a difinitive date for the release.

As Asus Singapore said we appreciate all the support and enthusiasm shown for our products on Facebook. We also realise how frustrating it is to wait and thank you for your patience.))


because of this,it will be my last device buy from asus,,i had idea to upgrade to prime but i remove it completely from my mind even when ICS come momenterly to TF 101 ,, BECAUSE OF THESE FREQUENT LIES
Seriously? What are you 12 with a bank roll?

I mean come on folks, Asus is ahead of the curve as other tablets are slated for Q3 http://www.slashgear.com/asus-transf...arch-16213753/.

So if you want to go out and spend another $500 just to say you have the latest, well go ahead, and stop the crying on the forum.

Very happy to wait another month and have a smooth transition to ICS
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 US (i747) - Rooted & Stock

ASUS Transformer TF101 - ICS 4.0.3
__
Prev: BB8900 | BB8520 | BB9700 | BB8100 | htc G2 | Galaxy Note (AT&T) | Droid X

The Following User Says Thank You to Crey23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes