No registration required
Thread Closed

Remove Pleas

OP Achotjan

10th April 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #1451  
Thanks Meter: 1,678

838 posts
More
@xmanner77: thanks for testing, waiting for responses. If MiniCM not working with my kernel, maybe port a whole networking/wifi part from nAa kernel. I know, nAa kernel has more features, but alfs have more power... And I have stability problems with nAa kernel. I'm never use OC but have stability problems all nAa kernel, I dont know why...

And you can install apps from CWM, but sometimes get a long boot problem after flashing...

Sent from my E15i using XDA
Last edited by pilu1978; 10th April 2012 at 12:15 PM.
10th April 2012, 12:16 PM   |  #1452  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Internal Storage
Thanks Meter: 474

2,672 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilu1978

Because this rom is the one with fully working original SE UI.
Slow? If you remove all unnecessary, unworking think, it will be fast.
Buggy? Yes, but working on problems.
Unfinished? Yes, but you can develop without device? Achotjan not have X8 now.
Why fixing this rom? Because I want demonstrate what mean the word: WORK for all fake developers in xda who make everyday a "new" roms what is only a rethemed MiniCM, GDX, etc with some changed apks...

Man you are the best a true sony style fan. If u want I will be glad to help you with test and i'm sure you will make it work
You have all my respect

10th April 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #1453  

838 posts
More
Yes, I am a real SE UI fan. Why? You can see the word under the keys... Our phone NOT only android, this is Xperia. Without Xperia things our phone is only one from a lot of phone with weak hardware, but with Xperia feeling our phone is a great device...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pilu1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #1454  
Thanks Meter: 133

424 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcal_tau

Why try to fix this buggy, unfinish and slow rom?? Heh,
Wasting time.
There's a couple perfect rom out there.
Speed, compatibilty,

LOL. As an end-user, I feel sorry for this guy. He just didn't know what developers means in xda-developers. Website title says it all, it meant for developers who want to develop their skill and stuffs.
If you just want to get all working ROMs without hassle, just go to your local forum and get download link. Voila! You have your bug-less, finished and fast ROM
10th April 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #1455  
Flag Wonosobo
Thanks Meter: 130

589 posts
More
is there any rom with stock kernel? coz i can unlock my bootloader. thanks
10th April 2012, 06:00 PM   |  #1456  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,732

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshouter

is there any rom with stock kernel? coz i can unlock my bootloader. thanks

Try GingerElite

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #1457  
Thanks Meter: 33

210 posts
hey man (pilu) you are good.i am not patient what time cooking your rom??this force closes of this rom sometimes is nerves!! love this rom
10th April 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #1458  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Internal Storage
Thanks Meter: 474

2,672 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilu1978

Yes, I am a real SE UI fan. Why? You can see the word under the keys... Our phone NOT only android, this is Xperia. Without Xperia things our phone is only one from a lot of phone with weak hardware, but with Xperia feeling our phone is a great device...

Dude, you have all my respect. I have my x8 since april last year and I think I tried thousands of roms but I always felt that something is missing so I used stock 2.1 untill sde was released. Since then im using this rom because sde has that "missing feature" that no one can replace: sony style

10th April 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #1459  

838 posts
More
Yes, I think this rom is real essential. Earlier I tried made something similar, but I was on wrong way, and alway fails. But when I decompile this rom from our Xperia master Achotjan, I see the light...

EDIT: xp7, be patient... I will make it, but need a lot of time, and I dont have it, because I have a real work, a little children, dog, etc... And my work is similar than Achotjan rom, but I think, Achotjan injected the whole SE related sources into CM7, and make a fine tuning after this. I'm on another way, examine an one SE apk, inject the needed code, test, and after this start again with next apk. This way need more time, but maybe the result will be stable.
And with this method I can keep CM7 features, and use only really needed SE code. Achotjan made over 1800 code changes...

Last edited by pilu1978; 10th April 2012 at 06:55 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pilu1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 06:54 PM   |  #1460  
Thanks Meter: 33

210 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X8invisible13

Dude, you have all my respect. I have my x8 since april last year and I think I tried thousands of roms but I always felt that something is missing so I used stock 2.1 untill sde was released. Since then im using this rom because sde has that "missing feature" that no one can replace: sony style

yes,exactly

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
achotjan, cm7, freexperia, semc, semc andro2.3 unofficial update, semc debrand engine, xperia stock app
Previous Thread Next Thread