Well, given the confusion that was arising on jokersax's thread, I'm opening this one to keep things a bit more organized. You are still encouraged to (and you should, really) read the other thread, and play with both builds. Feel free to compare them, and make sure you mention which build are you using.
CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.andro...G-signed-6.zip
GApps - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.andro...215-signed.zip
File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/
d13749f2263345dfc7ee7eb5074372b9 update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Atrix-KANG-signed-6.zip eff062f32a54ff79a8683b1ea9fdab00 gapps-ics-20120215-signed.zip
- If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
- Don't flash other 3rd party kernels, this build contains kernel changes you should run with
- Don't flash any 2D fixes
- Use the GApps pack I linked earlier.
- Give docks and HDMI a go, especially audio
- Retest your touch bugs
- Several settings on the ROM are dummy at this point, this is not a bug
- If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, run "adb root; adb shell setprop persist.sys.vold.switchexternal 1; adb reboot"