CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.andro...olympus-16.zip
GApps, courtesy of Goo - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax (outdated) - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/
cbb650b6b028ba745926f27ed14bc563 cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip dc560aa235e8dd8cb00df0cefb5abd38 gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
- If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
- Don't flash any 2D fixes
- Don't flash any kernels, this update contains kernel modifications you should be running
- If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, go to Settings -> Storage -> Menu button -> Storage configuration, tick 'Use internal storage', and reboot your phone
- You can now manage fingerprints and configure fingerprint sensor navigation on the advanced device settings, many thanks epinter!
- Wifi/bluetooth tether is working once again.
- Opera Mobile works good
- Check out for Wifi N networks on the 5Ghz band (thanks epinter!)
- Retest Foursquare and the like
- Test all the new led configuration stuff!