Post Reply

[ROM][unofficial]CNA 1.4.0 + [unofficial]AOKP B26 27-02-2012

OP be18

16th February 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #11  
Perka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,136
 
3,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-eock

Are you part of the team, cuz DaxINFINITY already has the I9000, I have the I897. Why did you make a new thread cuz you just compiled it, why not get this deleted and post the DL link in his thread...

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Sorry for ot:

Why cant he post his version?
Who says you and dax have this rom?
As I see it op compiled from sources, and thats better imo ;)
So if someone has ported a aosp rom, I cant compile my own and post it?
Cuz someone else has posted already?
Open source ;)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Perka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #12  
GocaS6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mostar
Thanks Meter: 85
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perka

Sorry for ot:

Why cant he post his version?
Who says you and dax have this rom?
As I see it op compiled from sources, and thats better imo ;)
So if someone has ported a aosp rom, I cant compile my own and post it?
Cuz someone else has posted already?
Open source ;)

Everything is ok, we're just interested is this the same ROM as Dax's cause there's no changelog, nothing, is this rom based on Dax's or what ?
16th February 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #13  
Whiskey103's Avatar
Forum Moderator Recognized Themer Recognized Developer Portal Supporter
Flag Euphorie's arms :)
Thanks Meter: 11,553
 
7,178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed while investigating.

And to prevent further flaming.

I will check things out with the involved.

edit:

okay, i talked with the involved...the outcome:

codenamedroid (the original author) is oke with this thread if the OP states its a "unofficial" build.
so i changed the thread title and added that.

however, codeamedroid will also release the OFFICIAL build, he will decide who gets the honours to do so. either Daxfinity or rtfrodrigo.
But that's up to codenamedroid, and still under consideration.

As for this OP, he did nothing really bad.. it was credited, and all he did was "take" it from a public source.
Thats what "social" coding is all about imo. ( like Perka said )
Therefore no serious actions will be taken.

I hope you all can live by this outcome. If not, iam open for debate.

I consider the case closed,and the thread will be open.

Have a nice day folks.


cheers
Whiskey
Your friendly mod

Last edited by Whiskey103; 17th February 2012 at 11:09 AM.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey103 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 231
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
Well, all of this is weird to me... i was only trying to be kind.
Then i see ppl complaining and thread close, then i was thinking i comited a "crime"...

But is ok, i can remove the thread or anything related to this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to be18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 11:28 AM   |  #15  
schukje's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Groenlo
Thanks Meter: 827
 
2,147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Are there any addons or themes available for this rom?

Grtz from Holland
17th February 2012, 11:30 AM   |  #16  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
London
Thanks Meter: 1,090
 
2,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey103

Thread closed while investigating.

And to prevent further flaming.

I will check things out with the involved.

edit:

okay, i talked with the involved...the outcome:

codenamedroid (the original author) is oke with this thread if the OP states its a "unofficial" build.
so i changed the thread title and added that.

however, codeamedroid will also release the OFFICIAL build, he will decide who gets the honours to do so. either Daxfinity or rtfrodrigo.
But that's up to codenamedroid, and still under consideration.

As for this OP, he did nothing really bad.. it was credited, and all he did was "take" it from a public source.
Thats what "social" coding is all about imo. ( like Perka said )
Therefore no serious actions will be taken.

I hope you all can live by this outcome. If not, iam open for debate.

I consider the case closed,and the thread will be open.

Have a nice day folks.


cheers
Whiskey
Your friendly mod

I'm glad you re-opened it, and took what people, including perka and myself had to say - thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by be18

Well, all of this is weird to me... i was only trying to be kind.
Then i see ppl complaining and thread close, then i was thinking i comited a "crime"...

But is ok, i can remove the thread or anything related to this.

No dude, get together with dax, talk it over, sort out your differences, and come back, both of you with one blazing good rom, with fixes, and 0 bugs.

I'm on your rom atm, due to the music player not working in 1.3.3 properly.
Yours now works a little on/off at times, but more reliable than on 1.3.3 - that said other than the music player, i preferred the CNA inclusion of things, ie the app.

keep it up, and don't let this get to you my man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TotallydubbedHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 11:56 AM   |  #17  
malcho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 3,693
 
3,386 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
Angry
This looks interesting.

So it's based on CNA 1.4.0?
Any bugs?
RIL problems?


I think be18 that you can continue with rom and maybe join forces with Dax.
I'm glad that there is new cna rom here.

Thanks
Last edited by malcho; 17th February 2012 at 12:00 PM.
17th February 2012, 12:15 PM   |  #18  
sago62's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 170
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I just wonder: why he was able to bring 1.4 and others do not ...? I think this is not a little market ....
17th February 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #19  
bhu1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 4,477
 
4,957 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Whiskey always solves the problems.....and that also, like a boss.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhu1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #20  
Bejda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,947
 
2,831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcho

This looks interesting.

So it's based on CNA 1.4.0?
Any bugs?
RIL problems?


I think be18 that you can continue with rom and maybe join forces with Dax.
I'm glad that there is new cna rom here.

Thanks

There's two users reports on Dax's thread,main noticable things i've read for your concern is:RIL problem (display problem)is still here but startup tweaks seems working.
Else is about music player,only google's one here...or the other one...dunno,i'm a little lost on this...
You'll find those two reports on page 134 of Dax's thread.

Thank you be18,i'm not on CNA at the moment but your work is welcome and useful...and fair as our friendly mod stated

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, cna
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S I9000 Android Development by ThreadRank