FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

[ROM]HellFire™ Sandwich v 1.9 p999 4.04 (linaro google ears )7/12/12

1,329 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,906
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th April 2012, 10:28 AM |#3911  
x0xhellx0x's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Shirley, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,906
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTripleBeamxX

Has anyone flashed Faux123's G2x-CM7/CM9[2.6.32.57] (V049b)Oc~1.55Ghz/uv kernel on this rom and if so what flaws/bugs have you found? I've been experimenting with my phone and came across this kernel and was thinking of flashing it.

This is using a faux kernel

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
 
 
16th April 2012, 10:28 AM |#3912  
x0xhellx0x's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Shirley, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,906
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTouchedbyuruncle

is the camera 5mp or 8mp on this rom?

This is using 8mp cam

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 02:15 PM |#3913  
rtotheichie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lexington, SC
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x

sorry for the delay but currently working on aroma installer so need another day or so for releases but they are all working and im just finishing up some last things

HFS + aroma!? I'm not entirely sure I could handle that

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 02:57 PM |#3914  
DJLamontagneIII's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mom's Basement
Thanks Meter: 3,984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtotheichie

HFS + aroma!? I'm not entirely sure I could handle that

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Boat loads of BACON
16th April 2012, 03:51 PM |#3915  
hidden_dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLamontagneIII

Boat loads of BACON

Mmmmm...bacon!
16th April 2012, 05:01 PM |#3916  
Senior Member
Flag Cumming
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x

This is using a faux kernel

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

I know and it's a kick ass kernel but I came across that Faux123 kernel. I decide to flash it with HF 1.6. A few hiccups once I booted but nothing a reboot couldn't handle. Will keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Sent from my Hell powered G2X
16th April 2012, 05:05 PM |#3917  
SefEXE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTripleBeamxX

I know and it's a kick ass kernel but I came across that Faux123 kernel. I decide to flash it with HF 1.6. A few hiccups once I booted but nothing a reboot couldn't handle. Will keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Sent from my Hell powered G2X

I'm not using HFS at the moment... but if you flashed beta 5, I have a feeling it's the same kernel.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 05:09 PM |#3918  
DJLamontagneIII's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mom's Basement
Thanks Meter: 3,984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SefEXE

I'm not using HFS at the moment... but if you flashed beta 5, I have a feeling it's the same kernel.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Yea its the same kernel that's why it has the DS driver the latest version only come with it

Sent from my LG G2x using Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 05:25 PM |#3919  
Senior Member
Flag Cumming
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLamontagneIII

Yea its the same kernel that's why it has the DS driver the latest version only come with it

Sent from my LG G2x using Tapatalk 2

I flashed the CM version pre oc/uv 1.55ghz

Sent from my Hell powered G2X
16th April 2012, 10:13 PM |#3920  
Senior Member
Flag Cumming
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Sent some coffee money your way for all of the hard kick ass work you and Team HellFire have done. Keep it up!
16th April 2012, 10:41 PM |#3921  
DJLamontagneIII's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mom's Basement
Thanks Meter: 3,984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTripleBeamxX

I flashed the CM version pre oc/uv 1.55ghz

Sent from my Hell powered G2X

My bad thought I was in GB thread


Sent from my LG G2x using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes