Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]HellFire™ Sandwich v 1.9 p999 4.04 (linaro google ears )7/12/12

Tip us?

krolla03
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Can we get rid of the animated fire in the notificiaton area. or a option to turn it off

benyben123
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolla03 View Post
Can we get rid of the animated fire in the notificiaton area. or a option to turn it off
There is a ZIP file here that U need to flash. it's in this thread. Look it up, flash it. Works!
What would we do without the help of other forum members? For all of you who help us - THANK YOU in advanced (:

Pecata
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Browser rotation works without force closing on the new SK2 build according to people that have tested it. Standing by for more info...

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

alteredmass
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecata View Post
Browser rotation works without force closing on the new SK2 build according to people that have tested it. Standing by for more info...

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App
Also battery percentage works now

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

EggRoll53
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1329596503
The Following User Says Thank You to EggRoll53 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krolla03
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by benyben123 View Post
There is a ZIP file here that U need to flash. it's in this thread. Look it up, flash it. Works!
what do i search?

nevermind

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredmass View Post
Also battery percentage works now

what are you refering to? what is SK2

benyben123
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
what do i search?

nevermind

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

look a few posts back. it's right behind you

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

I hate to see it since I praise the developer day and night (hell, i mean), but comparing Ricardo's ROM and this one, I feel that Ricardo's is faster around the block. Not sure how this can be explained....

Again and again, I only mention this for the dev. I don't know what is needed and what is BS. I just say what I can as an Alpha user.
What would we do without the help of other forum members? For all of you who help us - THANK YOU in advanced (:

alteredmass
Old
(Last edited by alteredmass; 19th February 2012 at 05:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
what do i search?

nevermind

Self Kang2 by arcee

Klathmon
Old
Thanks Meter 230

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125 View Post
Do you get permission from RC to modify his SelfKang?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
Don't be a hater!!!!! If your not here to help out then leave! We are all here to help out, not be losers and talk sh!t Go make a Rom yourself or shut up!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by cargohook View Post
Well, I'm sure we are all thankful to him if he's working on CM9, I know I am.

But I just thought the question was asinine, not because of what he was asking so much, but because of the implications!

I mean it ain't like peeps got a COPYRIGHT on a KANG.

If an amazing developer like Hell, hypothetically speaking, was to come along and fix the hell out of a kang I had originally kanged in the first place, I'd be overjoyed.

People are really bugging if we start acting like the RIAA or the US Dept. of Justice that just got done ****ing up MegaUpload, MultiUpload, FileSonic and I don't know what all else in the past couple of weeks--sites that have legitimate and legal uses for folks like us!

Ricardo took leaked code and improved it. Hell took Ricardo's improvement on the leaked code and blew it up! He deserves all our support and gratitude, not to be the subject of somebody's self-appointed federal investigation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
Your probably right.. I just wanted to point out that his comment didn't help the dev nor the thread... so maybe he should have pm'd hell his question....

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

ok, this kind of stuff personally bothers me. its not uncommon for devs to ask that people ask permission before using their code. sometimes they just want it to be theirs, and other times they want to make sure its implemented in the right way. i dont know if arcee wants this, but the man simply asked the question. no need to flame him for this.

i know that everything i code, i put a small disclaimer that you ask if you are going to use this. not because i want money, not because i dont wany anyone using it. but because i simply would like to know where and how its being used.

anyway, ill get off my soapbox now. great job on the rom hell, it looks good
The Following User Says Thank You to Klathmon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jghidalgo307
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Sorry to interrupt what's going on here but the chanelog states that media acceleration is working. Am I reading this wrong or am I missing something? So video playback works? I can watch my recorded videos and Netflix?