[ROM]HellFire™ Sandwich v 1.9 p999 4.04 (linaro google ears )7/12/12

OP x0xhellx0x

20th February 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #611  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
I don't understand how people can not just be appreciative that we have two great Ics builds already and two talented devs. Just enjoy the hard work our devs do. Without them where would we be.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to tr1pp1n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 12:38 PM   |  #612  
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 5

187 posts
More
This might be a dumb question, but..

Since the images on my sdcard aren't showing in my gallery like they were before I flashed this rom, how do I view those on my phone now? When I open gallery,I just see random pictures with little picsa icons.
20th February 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #613  
Flag Sumter, S.C. (Not by choice)
Thanks Meter: 116

676 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslinx

This might be a dumb question, but..

Since the images on my sdcard aren't showing in my gallery like they were before I flashed this rom, how do I view those on my phone now? When I open gallery,I just see random pictures with little picsa icons.

I read switching from albums to people and back again can help the photos show up. If not, a file browser like astro, Linda, or root explorer may work.
20th February 2012, 01:18 PM   |  #614  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 10

88 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by estylo

Any ideas where the CyanogenMod settings are in this ROM? I want to set my internal SD as my default storage so the Camera/Video etc stops asking for it.
Please thanks

Sk3 is out and I believe addresses this request.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
20th February 2012, 01:22 PM   |  #615  
Flag Corpus Christi
Thanks Meter: 368

1,158 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x

Let's start by answering some emails is doniqcc and I in some compitition I can say I am not. I'm doing this for fun. Next question doniqcc keeps talking trash about your thread honestly I don't care I'm here having fun and honestly all the people saying saying this to me is making me not want to do this anymore or bring it to another place. Third question what's the difference between my rom and dons I'm not answering that cause it is a childish question.

On a side note yes don let me kang eb but that was a kang pb was from source with cherry picks I added for your enjoyment. This is not eb this is john c Craig's work and I'm proud of what I do if you have a problem with what I have done go to the mirror and tell yourself about it. For the wonderful people who are here and enjoying this rom thank you for all the support. I will continue to work for you guys and girl doing what I do and that is adding stuff that you want. Also I have done other stuff before this Google x0xhellx0x xmb theme have a good day

Amen brotha. I wish thread authors had the option to blacklist people.

20th February 2012, 01:24 PM   |  #616  
Flag Providence, RI

187 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4d14n7

I read switching from albums to people and back again can help the photos show up. If not, a file browser like astro, Linda, or root explorer may work.

What exactly do you mean switch from albums to people and back?
20th February 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #617  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 72

540 posts
More
Quote:

What exactly do you mean switch from albums to people and back?

If you open your Gallery in ICS tou should have a dropdown at the top of the window and it should read Albums. If you click it, you can switch to People ;)

The Following User Says Thank You to Pecata For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 01:48 PM   |  #618  
Flag Providence, RI

187 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecata

If you open your Gallery in ICS tou should have a dropdown at the top of the window and it should read Albums. If you click it, you can switch to People ;)

That didn't do anything unfortunately. Wish I could delete the images that are showing up in my gallery though, but it won't let me.
20th February 2012, 01:53 PM   |  #619  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 72

540 posts
More
Quote:

That didn't do anything unfortunately. Wish I could delete the images that are showing up in my gallery though, but it won't let me.

If it won't let you delete them they are pictures from Picasa or Google +. You should stop Picasa web Albums sync and Google + pics sync in Sync options.

P.S. Also while in Gallery if you click the menu button on your phone it will give you a Refresh option-give that a try.

Last edited by Pecata; 20th February 2012 at 01:56 PM.
20th February 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #620  
Flag Chesterbrook
Thanks Meter: 102

457 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1pp1n

I don't understand how people can not just be appreciative that we have two great Ics builds already and two talented devs. Just enjoy the hard work our devs do. Without them where would we be.

what he said

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread