Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Open space your internal with APPS2ROM -root needed-

Tip us?

hakukamatata
Old
(Last edited by hakukamatata; 10th April 2012 at 05:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [APP] Open space your internal with APPS2ROM -root needed-

Hi Chacha's,

When i was searching internal memory solutions, i found an application called APPS2ROM
You can move applications to ROM Memory with this app in your rooted device. It means extra ~100MB.

But i have no idea about maybe it'll be harmful for you device stability.
Need to try

I'm trying it and waiting your feedbacks.

PS: Not moving apps that moved to SD via APP2SD. Only working on installed in internal memory.

I could not give url, but you can find it in Google Play.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hakukamatata For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RockyAJ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
its been a week now.any feedbacks on how safe it is? and i have a quick question. i read on some thread, where alex said that removing some apps from the stock rom (unused apps and widgets) doesn't give space.so why remove then? what can that be used for? (the removing of those apps/widgets) i was able gain around 10mb by removing many unused apps/widgets but then space drops down rapidly. in the recovery menu, i could partition my memory card,what is that used for? any feedbacks could help. thanks.

Flexmaen
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I uses this program to move apps to the system storage and it works fine. However you have to repeat the process from time to time if you update your software that you moved to the system memory.