FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

TEXT Questions.....

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By imzack, Junior Member on 18th February 2012, 06:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
OK, so my phone someitmes goes out of sleep mode and lights up as it looks like its about to recieve a text.

Some times is does, sometimes it doesnt.

Sometimes it lights up, and no text, so i open up my web browser and I recieve like 3 texts from earlier times...

anyone know whats up with that? I know its not the sprint network, its phone related...


Also, my friends say they are doing some group text? where they are all in a convo with each other via text i guess... anyone konw what this is about?

and they say they send me messages in this group chat via sms, but i dont receive ANY!



Thanks,

Zack
 
 
18th February 2012, 10:18 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
The wakeup without text might have nothing to do with the missing messages. I've seen WinMo pro2 light up after reception of silent provisioning data.
18th February 2012, 04:22 PM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,732
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTuxy

The wakeup without text might have nothing to do with the missing messages. I've seen WinMo pro2 light up after reception of silent provisioning data.

I swear mine used to light up just switching towers. Drove me crazy... <3 Android.
18th February 2012, 05:42 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

I swear mine used to light up just switching towers. Drove me crazy... <3 Android.

So if I skip the crazy step then effectively, WinMo drove you to Android. Good
18th February 2012, 07:01 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
well i know it wakes up everytime im sent a text message that is a group text.

I never get them though, i tested this out via my friends phone.

I guess there is this thing, where you can SMS multiple people at once, and its one big conversation!

Anyone ever hear of this?

My phone i guess doesnt support this since i get none of these, only reg. sms's


Is there an app or soemthing i can get on my winmo?
19th February 2012, 08:22 AM |#6  
mr.horndoctor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Louis, MO.
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imzack

well i know it wakes up everytime im sent a text message that is a group text.

I never get them though, i tested this out via my friends phone.

I guess there is this thing, where you can SMS multiple people at once, and its one big conversation!

Anyone ever hear of this?

My phone i guess doesnt support this since i get none of these, only reg. sms's


Is there an app or soemthing i can get on my winmo?

I answered you here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2169612-post4.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes