Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Ascension Q & A

OP flappjaxxx

9th March 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #251  
cwhitney24's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Hoover, AL
Thanks Meter: 4,711
 
3,976 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunion

system settings - date & time. enable automatic time zone and automatic date & time.

Visual aid.



I got your 10 char right here

Rocking bacon...ics style
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #252  
Darunion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 881
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitney24

Visual aid.


I got your 10 char right here

Rocking bacon...ics style

just had to one-up me didnt you? lol :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darunion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 06:34 PM   |  #253  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunion

system settings - date & time. enable automatic time zone and automatic date & time.

those have been enabled. Doesnt happen very often..so its hard to say whether its only happened after a long charge or screen off or....but both clocks didnt display the correct time and didn't match each other also..
9th March 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #254  
flappjaxxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,512
 
2,704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pissat4motion

those have been enabled. Doesnt happen very often..so its hard to say whether its only happened after a long charge or screen off or....but both clocks didnt display the correct time and didn't match each other also..

Are you on the newest build because this hasn't happened to me for several builds now

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! In my beloved velvet leisure suit...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #255  
Pick_A_Name's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 810
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pissat4motion

those have been enabled. Doesnt happen very often..so its hard to say whether its only happened after a long charge or screen off or....but both clocks didnt display the correct time and didn't match each other also..

Last time it happened to me I toggled it off and on and never had another problem even after rebooting.

Absolution 3.7 /Redemption A3.3
The Following User Says Thank You to Pick_A_Name For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #256  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Yes I've done full wipe through 4ext and also tried using Full_Wipe_1.5_ext4.zip, but still no go. That's why I was hoping maybe there was a toggle switch somewhere I wasn't aware of.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
9th March 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #257  
Darunion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 881
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlr5856

Yes I've done full wipe through 4ext and also tried using Full_Wipe_1.5_ext4.zip, but still no go. That's why I was hoping maybe there was a toggle switch somewhere I wasn't aware of.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...for-desire-hd/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darunion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 08:38 PM   |  #258  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunion

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...for-desire-hd/

Awesome! Thanks! After reading that I actually think I was unaware where the sensor was physically. I just assumed it was some feature of the screen itself. I think I may be angling the phone in a weird way that the sensor really is no where near my face. Stupid me. Using the recalibration tool I was able to adjust the levels so I am all good.

Thanks again!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to wlr5856 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #259  
flappjaxxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,512
 
2,704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Donate to Me
More
*Discontinued*

Thanks everyone

Q & A still open for everyone to help each other

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! In my beloved velvet leisure suit...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 09:13 PM   |  #260  
cwillison94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guelph
Thanks Meter: 103
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappjaxxx

*Discontinued*

Thanks everyone

Q & A still open for everyone to help each other

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! In my beloved velvet leisure suit...

Just curious why discontinued? just made me really sad

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes