From now on. All my new and future toolkits will be in my Dev-Host Account
V1.0 Released! 2-18-2012
- Initial Release
V2.0 released 3-25-2012
- Completely redesigned UI (again)
- Updated AmonRa to 3.15 (works with ICS)
- Made it cleaner and even more simpler
- Added Useful links to Android-Dev.us and XDA
- Fixed Perm Root (Yes, It Finally Works!!)
- Added some additional commands that can be used
v2.1 Released. 7-2-2012
- Removed kernels.
- Added TWRP 2.1.0 for GB and ICS
- Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
- Fixed root.
- Removed somethings and added other minor stuff.
v2.2 Released. 10-5-2012
- Removed old TWRP/CWM recoveries
- Added CWM 18.104.22.168 and TWRP 22.214.171.124 (This is really the major update)
- Updated Chainfire's SuperSU to 0.96
v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Updated SuperSU to 0.99
- Removed Amon Ra.
- Updated TWRP to 126.96.36.199
- Updated CWM to 188.8.131.52
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)
This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!
v3.1 Released! 1-23-2013
- Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
- When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.
- Added a link to the factory RUU
- Added a link to a step-by-step written guide made by me
- Added Check CID feature
- Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
- Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
v3.2 Released! 4-22-2013
- Updated HTC Drivers to support Windows 8
- Updated SuperSU to 1.25
- Updated TWRP to 184.108.40.206
- Added new commands
- Added new links