View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?
Yes 528 94.79%
No 29 5.21%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[TOOL] [4-22-2013] HTC Rezound All-In-One Toolkit V3.2

OP hasoon2000

5th March 2012, 03:38 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 53

173 posts
New to Rezound...have Nexus LTE but working on wife's...

I see on the toolkit that you can relock bootloader...helpful for when sending for warranty repair. However will Verizon know it was unlocked then relocked??

Edit: (Req) how about a function to backup apps prior to unlocking boot loader to save some time doing a temp root and then titanium backup? I've seen the Nexus toolkits with that function.
Last edited by caifan; 5th March 2012 at 03:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to caifan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #72  
Flag Capital Region, New York
Thanks Meter: 30

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caifan

I see on the toolkit that you can relock bootloader...helpful for when sending for warranty repair. However will Verizon know it was unlocked then relocked??

Yes, if they bother to look.
5th March 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #73  
Flag Kirkland, WA
Thanks Meter: 62

310 posts
More
Hasoon,

Thanks for the tool. I have a noobish question, though; if I flashed Amon Ra, but I want to go to ClockworkMod Recovery instead, can I just flash ClockworkMod directly with your toolkit, or do I have to do something to avoid messing things up?
7th March 2012, 03:43 AM   |  #74  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,223

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Deschain

Hasoon,

Thanks for the tool. I have a noobish question, though; if I flashed Amon Ra, but I want to go to ClockworkMod Recovery instead, can I just flash ClockworkMod directly with your toolkit, or do I have to do something to avoid messing things up?

I'm assuming you can. I don't see why not. Make sure you do a back up before flashing another recovery.
9th March 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #75  
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Ok, so, I am having an issue with the program not seeing my Rezound. I (assume) the drivers installed successfully, but when I go to get the token, it stays at "waiting for device". Looking online, some people have said that I need to install HTC Sync. I download the installer for that, and it successfully installs the MS C++ library or something, but on the 2nd step (extracting HTC Sync.msi) it fails to extract to the temporary folder. Navigating to User>me>local>appdata>temp, I find the folder indicated, and it has HTC Sync.msi, but attempting to run that gives an error saying that the program is not valid.

I always seem to have trouble with these things, but I (eventually) got my Droid X working so I hope I can fix this as well.
9th March 2012, 01:41 AM   |  #76  
OP Senior Member

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by annath

Ok, so, I am having an issue with the program not seeing my Rezound. I (assume) the drivers installed successfully, but when I go to get the token, it stays at "waiting for device". Looking online, some people have said that I need to install HTC Sync. I download the installer for that, and it successfully installs the MS C++ library or something, but on the 2nd step (extracting HTC Sync.msi) it fails to extract to the temporary folder. Navigating to User>me>local>appdata>temp, I find the folder indicated, and it has HTC Sync.msi, but attempting to run that gives an error saying that the program is not valid.

I always seem to have trouble with these things, but I (eventually) got my Droid X working so I hope I can fix this as well.

Have you enabled USB debugging on the phone?

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room
9th March 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #77  
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000

Have you enabled USB debugging on the phone?

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room

ah, I figured it out. When I selected HTC Sync mode, it activated debugging while it looked for the pc side software. when it didn't find it, the phone deactivated usb debugging. I fixed it by navigating away from the "looking for Sync" screen so it didn't deactivate.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Hey, how do I go about rooting? I installed recovery (i think, I selected Amon Ra, recovery is now blue) but when I go to permaroot, it opens a cmd dialog, but just sits there waiting.
9th March 2012, 04:48 PM   |  #78  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 199

810 posts
More
You need to go into Amon Ra and in the Developer Menu, install su.
10th March 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #79  
Flag Lynbrook
Thanks Meter: 61

393 posts
More
Question Amon Ra
is this the latest Amon Ra recovery avalible?
if not will it be updated in the tool?

by the way this is just awesome
thank you
10th March 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #80  
OP Senior Member

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsoca

is this the latest Amon Ra recovery avalible?
if not will it be updated in the tool?

by the way this is just awesome
thank you

Latest version is 3.14. It is in the tool.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread