Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 51,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?
Yes 528 94.79%
No 29 5.21%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL] [4-22-2013] HTC Rezound All-In-One Toolkit V3.2

Tip us?

caifan
Old
(Last edited by caifan; 5th March 2012 at 03:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 53
New to Rezound...have Nexus LTE but working on wife's...

I see on the toolkit that you can relock bootloader...helpful for when sending for warranty repair. However will Verizon know it was unlocked then relocked??

Edit: (Req) how about a function to backup apps prior to unlocking boot loader to save some time doing a temp root and then titanium backup? I've seen the Nexus toolkits with that function.
The Following User Says Thank You to caifan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChrisFa5
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by caifan View Post
I see on the toolkit that you can relock bootloader...helpful for when sending for warranty repair. However will Verizon know it was unlocked then relocked??
Yes, if they bother to look.
OG Droid --> HTC Vigor
Kindle Fire HD 8.9

Roland Deschain
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Hasoon,

Thanks for the tool. I have a noobish question, though; if I flashed Amon Ra, but I want to go to ClockworkMod Recovery instead, can I just flash ClockworkMod directly with your toolkit, or do I have to do something to avoid messing things up?
All hail the Crimson King.

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Deschain View Post
Hasoon,

Thanks for the tool. I have a noobish question, though; if I flashed Amon Ra, but I want to go to ClockworkMod Recovery instead, can I just flash ClockworkMod directly with your toolkit, or do I have to do something to avoid messing things up?
I'm assuming you can. I don't see why not. Make sure you do a back up before flashing another recovery.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."

annath
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, so, I am having an issue with the program not seeing my Rezound. I (assume) the drivers installed successfully, but when I go to get the token, it stays at "waiting for device". Looking online, some people have said that I need to install HTC Sync. I download the installer for that, and it successfully installs the MS C++ library or something, but on the 2nd step (extracting HTC Sync.msi) it fails to extract to the temporary folder. Navigating to User>me>local>appdata>temp, I find the folder indicated, and it has HTC Sync.msi, but attempting to run that gives an error saying that the program is not valid.

I always seem to have trouble with these things, but I (eventually) got my Droid X working so I hope I can fix this as well.

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by annath View Post
Ok, so, I am having an issue with the program not seeing my Rezound. I (assume) the drivers installed successfully, but when I go to get the token, it stays at "waiting for device". Looking online, some people have said that I need to install HTC Sync. I download the installer for that, and it successfully installs the MS C++ library or something, but on the 2nd step (extracting HTC Sync.msi) it fails to extract to the temporary folder. Navigating to User>me>local>appdata>temp, I find the folder indicated, and it has HTC Sync.msi, but attempting to run that gives an error saying that the program is not valid.

I always seem to have trouble with these things, but I (eventually) got my Droid X working so I hope I can fix this as well.
Have you enabled USB debugging on the phone?

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

annath
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
Have you enabled USB debugging on the phone?

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room
ah, I figured it out. When I selected HTC Sync mode, it activated debugging while it looked for the pc side software. when it didn't find it, the phone deactivated usb debugging. I fixed it by navigating away from the "looking for Sync" screen so it didn't deactivate.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Hey, how do I go about rooting? I installed recovery (i think, I selected Amon Ra, recovery is now blue) but when I go to permaroot, it opens a cmd dialog, but just sits there waiting.

EmerikL
Old
Thanks Meter 199
You need to go into Amon Ra and in the Developer Menu, install su.

Devices
S-Off HTC Rezound running ┬─┬ ノ( ^_^ノ)
Casio Commando
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Retired:
Vizio Tablet
Nexus S 4G - Rooted running CM9 RC1
Motorola Xprt - So long worst phone of all time.
Droid Incredible- Rooted of course
HTC Diamond Pro
HTC Hermes

atsoca
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Question Amon Ra

is this the latest Amon Ra recovery avalible?
if not will it be updated in the tool?

by the way this is just awesome
thank you

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsoca View Post
is this the latest Amon Ra recovery avalible?
if not will it be updated in the tool?

by the way this is just awesome
thank you
Latest version is 3.14. It is in the tool.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe