20th February 2012, 03:31 PM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 18

117 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisiswar951

Google Voice Actions
In call audio a bit low
Google Chrome

That's about it. Some hwaccel transitions. But that's about it.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using XDA App

and some issue with themes.
20th February 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #102  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 72

396 posts
Donate to Me
More
Netflix,

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using xda premium
20th February 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #103  
Flag Temple
Thanks Meter: 202

644 posts
More
Joel,

Based off of my use,

some issues with Themes not applying a hundred percent (mainly the dialer actually)

Some issues with applying themes causing the theme APK to entirely freeze.

When adding widgets to the homescreen there is a ton of slowdown and lag, and often the widgets won't fully load until a reboot. Till the reboot they are indicated with the "Widget loading" placeholder.

Issues with the microphone not being properly called by different apps like Shazam, Sound Hound, Google Voice Search, etc

Issues with Chrome compatibility. None of the web pages actually show up. Just white pages lol

Something isn't meshing with Facebook and their push notifications again >.< it worked perfectly on you're CM9 kang, but not so much here.

Oh and I'm not sure if this is you or just MIUI V4, but there used to be an option in GB versions of MIUI for editing folders not just to change their names but to organize the apps contained within them in different ways. I can't find this option in V4.

*EDIT*

I've also noticed that gallery settings just don't work. They actually don't show up at all!

Also I'm noticing some issues with Swype that weren't existent on CM9, namely the actual swype input not working. It allows you to type, but only by pecking at the keyboard. A bit frustrating lol

That's really all I've noticed over the last few days. There's not a thing holding me back from using this as my daily driver. Actually many of the GFX issues that CM9 seemed to have with video playback are non existent here.

Great job!

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using xda premium
Last edited by Gene_Bailey; 20th February 2012 at 06:27 PM.
20th February 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #104  
Flag Cambridge, MA
Thanks Meter: 372

1,467 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene_Bailey

Joel,

Based off of my use,

some issues with Themes not applying a hundred percent (mainly the dialer actually)

When adding widgets to the homescreen there is a ton of slowdown and lag, and often the widgets won't fully load until a reboot. Till the reboot they are indicated with the "Widget loading" placeholder.

Issues with the microphone not being properly called by different apps like Shazam, Sound Hound, Google Voice Search, etc

Issues with Chrome compatibility. None of the web pages actually show up. Just white pages lol

Something isn't meshing with Facebook and their push notifications again >.< it worked perfectly on you're CM9 kang, but not so much here.

Oh and I'm not sure if this is you or just MIUI V4, but there used to be an option in GB versions of MIUI for editing folders not just to change their names but to organize the apps contained within them in different ways. I can't find this option in V4.

*EDIT*

I've also noticed that gallery settings just don't work. They actually don't show up at all!

Also I'm noticing some issues with Swype that weren't existent on CM9, namely the actual swype input not working. It allows you to type, but only by pecking at the keyboard. A bit frustrating lol

That's really all I've noticed over the last few days. There's not a thing holding me back from using this as my daily driver. Actually many of the GFX issues that CM9 seemed to have with video playback are non existent here.

Great job!

this and (i think) there is something with video/graphic use .... i am not much of a game player on the phone, but i was bored last night at work and downloaded 4 different games and none worked. i would download and launch , then a black screen only, and then it would FC --- these were 3dish graphic games

so maybe that is hwaccel?
20th February 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #105  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 286

887 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minieod

this and (i think) there is something with video/graphic use .... i am not much of a game player on the phone, but i was bored last night at work and downloaded 4 different games and none worked. i would download and launch , then a black screen only, and then it would FC --- these were 3dish graphic games

so maybe that is hwaccel?

3d doesn't work so that's probably it

20th February 2012, 06:50 PM   |  #106  
Flag Cambridge, MA
Thanks Meter: 372

1,467 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skw5115

3d doesn't work so that's probably it

not 3D visual...but 3d graphics (ie, not angry birds, which is 2d)
20th February 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #107  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 286

887 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minieod

not 3D visual...but 3d graphics (ie, not angry birds, which is 2d)

Oh OK I got you now

Edit: that's strange though because I play need for speed shift all the time with no problems (3d graphics)

Last edited by skw5115; 20th February 2012 at 07:23 PM.
20th February 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #108  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2,525

5,076 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene_Bailey

Joel,

Based off of my use,

*EDIT*

Great job!

Swype works, but depends on version. Latest beta us working for me.

Dumbass with a smartphone.
20th February 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #109  
Thanks Meter: 138

545 posts
More
Thumbs up
applied a theme and went to the lockscreen to take a look and the theme didnt like the qhd display so i couldnt unlock it. got stuck so i had to restore my old rom. lol. Wish someone would het 4G to work on this. This Rom is definitely a keeper.
20th February 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #110  
Thanks Meter: 18

117 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 144saint

applied a theme and went to the lockscreen to take a look and the theme didnt like the qhd display so i couldnt unlock it. got stuck so i had to restore my old rom. lol. Wish someone would het 4G to work on this. This Rom is definitely a keeper.

Hold the back button and hit volume up. It's a force unlock built into MIUI just in case that happens.
Last edited by bdoople; 20th February 2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: key != button

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
developer_of_the_year, yumiuimy
Previous Thread Next Thread