Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help in creating wifi hotspot

Tip us?

xrepo
Old
(Last edited by xrepo; 19th February 2012 at 07:52 PM.) Reason: geek complaint
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default help in creating wifi hotspot

using a us cellular desire and need to figure out how to make a hotspot. I have checked the market and cannot find an app for this. I am running froyo and do not wish to upgrade to gingerbread.
andy ideas
thanks

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 10045
Please change the title of your thread to something specific if you would like help

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

xrepo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
since I can assume by your post I can assume you probably could have pointed me in the right direction but felt it was better to correct me on the post. thanks

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 10045
No I can't point you in the right direction. I have a gsm desire running a custom Rom which differs from yours massively.

If you put your problem in your thread title, people who may know the answer are more likely to respond. This is not only simple logic, but also part of the forum rules. Another forum rule is to use search, so if you're still going to be cheeky about my advice in regards to attracting the right audiences, I could point you in that "right direction" in future.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.