FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Off topic] Make a wish Forum

25th February 2012, 12:55 AM |#61  
Senior Member
Flag Mamou
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

Lol
Thank you
Much easier to understand lol

+1

Sent from my MB870 using XDA App
 
 
25th February 2012, 04:58 AM |#62  
Pixelation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

I wish I could understand just what the Hell skoodwiva is talkin about

sorry buddy, but the way you word things sometimes i can't understand what you were are trying to convey
I hope I'm not the only one who gets lost.....no offense brotha skood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

I wish I could understand just what the Hell skoodwiva is talkin about

sorry buddy, but the way you word things sometimes i can't understand what you were are trying to convey
I hope I'm not the only one who gets lost.....no offense brotha skood

Granted,
You understand and follow Skoo deeply, to a level only the two of you can understand.
But then he talks **** about beignets, and you French knife his body to 8 bits....

Ugh, wish wish wish the next reply goes bad, yea reverse

SMILE It's Not Illegal Yet
25th February 2012, 05:46 AM |#63  
motcher41's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,328
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelation

Granted,
You understand and follow Skoo deeply, to a level only the two of you can understand.
But then he talks **** about beignets, and you French knife his body to 8 bits....

Ugh, wish wish wish the next reply goes bad, yea reverse

SMILE It's Not Illegal Yet

Lmao I still don't understand him

sent from my eclipsed chargecrack
25th February 2012, 03:07 PM |#64  
ashclepdia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag under philadelphia above Delaware, beer heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelation

Granted,
You understand and follow Skoo deeply, to a level only the two of you can understand.
But then he talks **** about beignets, and you French knife his body to 8 bits....

Ugh, wish wish wish the next reply goes bad, yea reverse

SMILE It's Not Illegal Yet

Oh snap
That was pretty graphic lol!
Granted
But it ends up being the worst reply you have ever seen in your life causing you to go into a deep psychotic rage where you blow up your house while running In circles with a chicken in your hands screaming "why is the sky brown why is the sky brown?!?!?"

I wish smoking was Good for you

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
25th February 2012, 04:47 PM |#65  
litetaker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyattsville, MD
Thanks Meter: 585
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

Oh snap
That was pretty graphic lol!
Granted
But it ends up being the worst reply you have ever seen in your life causing you to go into a deep psychotic rage where you blow up your house while running In circles with a chicken in your hands screaming "why is the sky brown why is the sky brown?!?!?"

I wish smoking was Good for you

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Granted. But the smoke from your cigars and cigarettes stink like diarrheal farts and you go senile due to it!

I wish the world was a better place for all of us and I didn't crave for every new gadget!
25th February 2012, 07:38 PM |#66  
Pixelation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

Oh snap
That was pretty graphic lol!
Granted
But it ends up being the worst reply you have ever seen in your life causing you to go into a deep psychotic rage where you blow up your house while running In circles with a chicken in your hands screaming "why is the sky brown why is the sky brown?!?!?"

I wish smoking was Good for you

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

LMAO, graphic huh? lol
PS smoking is good for me, and you and anyone around during a omg wtf rage fit..lol

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by litetaker

Granted. But the smoke from your cigars and cigarettes stink like diarrheal farts and you go senile due to it!

I wish the world was a better place for all of us and I didn't crave for every new gadget!

Granted, Earth becomes so peaceful and good for everyone that all life forms start having homosexual relations with interracial family members. (that is sick..lol)

I wish I didn't think like a 3 yr old, AND say wow im almost 40
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes