Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 38,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB17 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Tip us?

MasterColdSoul
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Anyone have a non-hot file host for these files? The whole one file every 30 minutes blows when your computer restarts half way through a download. A attempt to download on 3g through my phone failed as well.
New:
SGS II (Epic Touch 4G) Sprint
Old:
HTC T-Mobile G2
Rom: CM6.1.1
Other:
Viewsonic G tab
Rom: Vegan b4

starnostar
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Is there even the remote chance of a kernel repackaged /w cwm soon or is that not possible without kernel source?...the only thing holding me back...

Could we just mobile Odin el29 rogue kernel if we want to go back? Has anyone tested mobile Odin with fb17 yet?

I won't be around a computer till later tonight and I'm getting antsy....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

NORCALkID
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Does anyone know if we can restore apps with data through titanium backup with this rom? Or would there be a conflict because I was running gingerbread before?
Im not too sure with Titanium Backup but i was able to use appextractor from the android market which takes apks and data from your cwm backups and i was able to get back my games and other non system apps

chunology
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnostar View Post
Is there even the remote chance of a kernel repackaged /w cwm soon or is that not possible without kernel source?...the only thing holding me back...

Could we just mobile Odin el29 rogue kernel if we want to go back? Has anyone tested mobile Odin with fb17 yet?

Devs were able to repack leaked kernels with recovery so I believe it is possible without source.

beatit327
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
can anyone post a mirror? hotfile site is acting stupid

deano0714
Old
Thanks Meter 356

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunology View Post
Devs were able to repack leaked kernels with recovery so I believe it is possible without source.
Is is... it has to be packed into the intramfs

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

jdmtsx
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterColdSoul View Post
Anyone have a non-hot file host for these files? The whole one file every 30 minutes blows when your computer restarts half way through a download. A attempt to download on 3g through my phone failed as well.
I have stock rooted fb17 that I could mirror from my box account if Calkulin would allow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnostar View Post

Either chris41g or steady are guys that repack kernels....so i'm not sure when thats going to happen. shabby was saying that he had steady working on something which might mean he is working on cwm integration. As a said previously you can do a restore if you flash a cwm in odin. I flashed fb17 via odin and its awesome!

aaron130
Old
Thanks Meter 287
So if we try this and want to go back to gingerbread till its more polished can we just odin one of sfhubs packages and then restore one of our backups?

jdmtsx
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
So if we try this and want to go back to gingerbread till its more polished can we just odin one of sfhubs packages and then restore one of our backups?
correct
10chars

meatwadathf
Old
Thanks Meter 175

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterColdSoul View Post
Check my sig. Modem file is up already. The Deodexed version will be up in about 10 minutes. Odexed version in about 15-20 minutes.
If what I have said has helped you in any way, please don't forget to hit the Thanks button.

The Following User Says Thank You to meatwadathf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]