5,595,645 Members 44,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: leave the blacked out notifiactions or take it out?
take it out 9 50.00%
leave it 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

(unlocked only) Sh@dow and Sh@dowEvolved {ROM} (photon) 2-26-2012

Tip us?

mulhiny
Old
Thanks Meter 233
*#*#4636#*#* method works..I tried the PRL and Profile update to no avail. Not sure what you mean about zeroing the proxy..I'll do a search. Otherwise rom is smooth as glass. I had messaging force close today, but a reboot fixed it. If I get some time tonight I'll try a wipe and reflash. Maybe just a goofy flash if no one else has noticed this. Thanks for the replies.

spleef
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2966

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowd3 View Post
i tried that and to edit i need a passcode?
yeah you need your ml code easiest way to get it is to call and beg and say whatever you can to sprint on the phone... sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
*#*#4636#*#* method works..I tried the PRL and Profile update to no avail. Not sure what you mean about zeroing the proxy..I'll do a search. Otherwise rom is smooth as glass. I had messaging force close today, but a reboot fixed it. If I get some time tonight I'll try a wipe and reflash. Maybe just a goofy flash if no one else has noticed this. Thanks for the replies.
when you say you couldnt update prl and profile meaning it wouldnt let you? you should be able to update your prl and profile in this rom if it gives a funny error at first try hit home and try again fc in messaging thats a new one glad a reboot took care of it messaging wrks without pause for me sms mms no fc's i would say exactly what you just did try a reflash but keep in mind it full erases on flash so you will have to renenter all you info and restore all apps just a heads up in case you didnt already know

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleef View Post
k I finally see what everyone talking about the thing is it wasn't doing it at first first couple pictures I selected came up but after closing and trying again now I'm getting the loading problem. you guys attached to this gallery..... Might be something I remove in next update if can't get it sorted going to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it illt report back if it fixes anything

Sent from a Sh@dow in the night
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1506250
so i uninstaled with titanium reinstalled it same issue tried restoring data cause the data saved in tb for me is from stock locked and still no good still says loading after clicking on a picture.... soooooo.... here is where i stand on it if we cant find a fix i will remove it im planning on making a slimmed down version one without webtop, an a fair amount of sprint removed leaving only what really gets used (rather only what i/you use) here in the next couple weeks will be taking all the reports back in the thread and some user requests and try to make an update.zip for it so you wont lose EVERYTHING lol hate having to resetup a rom every time you flash no promises though just putting it out there
plus some of the other addons ive already mentioned maybe even removing my shadowed notifications( even though i kinda like it still has the icon click to read just seems more slick to me without all the jumble from having a ton of crap popping up to read) anywho thanks guys for trying it out and replying so far been good reviews ( imo ) only a few problems need working out

mujju85
Old
Thanks Meter 48
We appreciate ur hardwork gud luck for ur future builds thanks mate

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Fugitive87
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I love the rom, but in the notifications menu the font needs to be white to read them. Secondly what kernel would I download to overclock even more

Android devices:
Motorola Photon unlocked & rooted.
Motorola Xoom unlocked & rooted.
Droid Eris rooted & retired.

spleef
Old
Thanks Meter 2966

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugitive87 View Post
I love the rom, but in the notifications menu the font needs to be white to read them. Secondly what kernel would I download to overclock even more

its black like that cause i wanted it blacked out didnt like all the clutter up there if you press and hold your finger on it you can read there is a poll the winner will have its way if/when i change it will be same color as the blue throughout the rest fo the rom
if you want to go to 1.4 just flash any of jokers blur kernels that go to 1.4 i originally had 1.4 in it but was suggested to me to use 1.3 to make sure it will boot for everyone

was going to put out update today but i got that status 6 error on it when i flashed the finalized zip so im trying to remake it but keep hitting the same wall think im going to start from scratch instead of just trying to update shadow

Fugitive87
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Ok that works, I lover this rom by the way. All the customizations are just amazing

Android devices:
Motorola Photon unlocked & rooted.
Motorola Xoom unlocked & rooted.
Droid Eris rooted & retired.

spleef
Old
Thanks Meter 2966

DONATE TO ME
New update coming tomorrow finally got it all worked out will erase everything again so make backups if planning in flashing

The Following User Says Thank You to spleef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pintopunk
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Cant wait loving the first release working great, keep up the good work

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

mopss
Old
(Last edited by mopss; 23rd February 2012 at 06:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Request.

1.Make 1% of the battery
2.Fix it galery

Thx.
My phones:
Xiaomi MI2S 32GB
HTC EVO 3D

grdead25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
got to say i love this rom first rom i have used where my zumocast works wich is awsome. Going to be staying here for a while. I have the roaming issue but i will just wait for the updated version that fixes it. thanks again for the awsome rom

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

it would also be great if we could get some options on button remamaping getting diffrent functions from holding the buttons like on cm7