Bootanimation UPDATE for EaglesBlood™ 4.0.x
HOW TO CHANGE BOOT ANIMATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download the posted ZIP file either using your device, PC & USB, or however you'd like and save the bootanimation.zip file to the root of your SD CARD (i.e. /sdcard
2. OTD, using "Root Explorer
" navigate to /system/media
and mount as "Read/Write" (r/w).
3. In that folder, rename existing bootanimation.zip
" and save. This is now your backup file.
4. Press "back" twice to get out of those folders and navigate again into /sdcard
and find your bootanimation.zip
that you already downloaded above.
5. Long-press the .zip file and select "Move
", then navigate back into the /system/media
folder and "Paste
" it there.
6. Now long-press the new bootanimation.zip
file that you just pasted and select "Permissions
." Check/Uncheck the boxes to match this image below, then click Save
7. Then click (R/O
) to mount /system/media
back to Read Only (r/o) then you exit Root Explorer.
8. Reboot and enjoy.
*TO REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL BOOT ANIMATION: To revert to original bootanimation, (1)Go back into /system/media and mount (r/w). (2)Then delete the new bootanimation.zip file you previously added. (3)Rename "bootanimation.zip.orig" back to "bootanimation.zip", click Save. (5)Remount (r/o), then exit and reboot.
DOWNLOAD EB ICS UPDATED BOOTANIMATION HERE
**This update only has slight animation/frame speed changes and minor cleanups.**