Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[ROM]*****EaglesBlood™***** ICS 4.0.3[CSM Edition/UMS/Mute fix/T15+[March-19th-2012]

OP doniqcc

20th February 2012, 04:13 AM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,087

807 posts
Donate to Me
More

EAGLESBLOOD™ "ICE CREAM SANDWICH" 4.0.3

Quote:

BASED OFF CM9 UNRELEASED SOURCE.THIS IS NOT A KANG OF "Arcee's ROM" ...BUT WITHOUT HIM NONE OF THIS COULD

HAVE BEEN DONE, 'THANK YOU' FROM ALL OF US.

Also BIG THANKS TO CM-TEAM for they're amazing work without these guys hard work and great features none of this would be possible for me and other developers building Roms.

Who is EAGLESBLOOD ?
[*] doniqcc
[*] Boxer
[*] cellsafemode aka CSM

SPECIAL THANKS TO "B0XeR" FOR ALL OF HIS WORK AND DESIGN ON THIS BUILD.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS HELPED AND SUPPORTED US.

SCREENSHOOTS :

PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q. BY Deadstyle HERE

Features:

Code:
*4.0.3 ICS/IML74K 

*Based off the Unofficial CM9 source

*EB performance/Tweaks/Scripts

*Fully optimized

*Zipalign on each boot

*Smother/Faster UI

*Ext4 tuneup

*Ganoptimizer

*UMS-USB Mass Storage (csm)

*Added IO scheduler under performance settings (cellsafemod)
 5 different settings to choose from : 
 noop
 anticipatory
 deadline
 cfq
 bfq

*Mark all read option to email.apk 

*Added quiet hours under sound settings

*EB launcher2 Tweaked built off cm9 (fast no lag) 
 now you can access launcher settings by pressing menu in home screen

*EB boot animation/splash screen (Boxer)

*EB wallpapers(Boxer)

*Distinguishable data between 3G/H

*Added EBloodmod version/about phone 

*Added FB Sync (RomanB)

*Added option for restoring all your apps soon as you sign 

*Added profiles settings

*Removed Themes under settings since it's useless for now looks clean

CHANGELOG

Code:
Build 3 *UMS-USB Mass Storage (csm) Lets you access your SD card on a computer like a flash drive coded from scratch by csm the very first ics rom that supports it *Fixed Mute from not functioning at all (csm) *Modified Trinity kernel (Morfic/Csm) This is a modified Trinity kernel by Csm flashing a different will cause an infinite boot loops plus you'll loose UMS feature *Added profiles *Removed Cfq & Bfq schedulers under performance Deadline is now default *Always recommended a full wipe but flashing over bld 2 should be fine *Updated gapps *Trinity + EB = butter :) Build 2 *EB performance/Tweaks/Scripts *Fully optimized *Zipalign on each boot *Smother/Faster UI *Ext4 tuneup *Ganoptimizer *Added IO scheduler under performance settings (cellsafemod) 5 different settings to choose from : noop anticipatory deadline cfq bfq *Mark all read option to email.apk *Added quiet hours under sound settings *EB launcher2 Tweaked built off cm9 (fast no lag) now you can access launcher settings by pressing menu in home screen *EB boot animation/splash screen (Boxer) *EB wallpapers(Boxer) *Distinguishable data between 3G/H *Added EBloodmod version/about phone *Added FB Sync (RomanB) *Added option for restoring all your apps soon as you sign in *Removed Themes under settings since it's useless for now looks clean Profiles it's there will add setting in build 3 Build 2 *Initial release

=======================================
IMPORTANT NOTES:
These Builds are built off unofficial source of the current state of CyanogenMod 9
CM 9 is based on latest AOSP sources plus some usefull tweaks and features.

SOURCECODE:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod

EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
**IMPORTANT** - MUST READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW COMPLETELY

1. Make a full backup of your current ROM. Then copy it over to PC if you wish.

2. Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM). *Note* You should always flash CWM using a USB Cable and NVflash; do not 'flash CWM from the ROM Manager app'.

3. To begin start by clicking "Wipe User Data/Factory Reset", this will wipe all data off of the phone's memory (not SD card though).

4. Now click "Wipe cache partition".

5. Then go down to "Advanced > Wipe Dalvik cache".

6. Choose Install zip from "External SD Card". Wait for that to complete and confirm you see an "Installation Complete" message.

7. Now, you must flash the correct Google Apps - GApps ICS (gapps-20120212-ics.zip) ...link below.

Once the gapps are installed you can now click "Reboot System". Failing to complete all of these instructions precisely can potentially leave you stuck in

CWM Recovery until you manage to build your way back out. This is not fun, trust us.

9. Done. Enjoy your new ROM!

=======================
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
=======================

== EAGLESBLOOD™ ICS ROM bld 3

== GAPPS FOR ICS

=======================
=======================

CHECKOUT OUR POST IN THE "THEMES" FORUM FOR ALL KINDS OF GREAT DOWNLOADS!
VISIT HERE

EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM TEAM:

EB ROM DEVELOPER | Doniqcc

EB GRAPHIC DESIGNER | IB IO IX IE IR

========== ATTENTION: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR EAGLESBLOOD™ ==========

Everyone, feel free to show your support by using our FREE signature banner designed just for you!

ANYONE CAN USE THIS CUSTOM SIGNATURE!:

EaglesBlood by doniqcc. Get it

[HERE].
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eb1.jpg
Views:	43540
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	964080   Click image for larger version

Name:	eb2.jpg
Views:	38657
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	964081   Click image for larger version

Name:	eb3.jpg
Views:	38508
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	964082   Click image for larger version

Name:	eb4.jpg
Views:	48458
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	964083  
Last edited by doniqcc; 25th March 2012 at 08:10 AM.
The Following 103 Users Say Thank You to doniqcc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 04:14 AM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag chicago

807 posts
Donate to Me
More
BOOT ANIMATIONS:
Bootanimation UPDATE for EaglesBlood™ 4.0.x (Current Release)
===========
HOW TO CHANGE BOOT ANIMATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download the posted ZIP file either using your device, PC & USB, or however you'd like and save the bootanimation.zip file to the root of your SD CARD (i.e. /sdcard).
2. OTD, using "Root Explorer" navigate to /system/media and mount as "Read/Write" (r/w).

3. In that folder, rename existing bootanimation.zip to "bootanimation.zip.orig" and save. This is now your backup file.
4. Press "back" twice to get out of those folders and navigate again into /sdcard and find your bootanimation.zip that you already downloaded above.
5. Long-press the .zip file and select "Move", then navigate back into the /system/media folder and "Paste" it there.
6. Now long-press the new bootanimation.zip file that you just pasted and select "Permissions." Check/Uncheck the boxes to match this image below, then click Save:

7. Then click (R/O) to mount /system/media back to Read Only (r/o) then you exit Root Explorer.
8. Reboot and enjoy.
*TO REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL BOOT ANIMATION: To revert to original bootanimation, (1)Go back into /system/media and mount (r/w). (2)Then delete the new bootanimation.zip file you previously added. (3)Rename "bootanimation.zip.orig" back to "bootanimation.zip", click Save. (5)Remount (r/o), then exit and reboot.

PREVIEW:

Last edited by doniqcc; 20th February 2012 at 09:51 PM.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to doniqcc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 04:14 AM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag chicago

807 posts
Donate to Me
More
One more for me just in case
Last edited by doniqcc; 20th February 2012 at 04:17 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to doniqcc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 04:15 AM
Thanks Meter: 6

116 posts
First

Thanks, going to try will report any bugs asap.
The Following User Says Thank You to rasdabess For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 04:15 AM
Flag -5 Eastern
Thanks Meter: 494

2,638 posts
More
super.... thanks
20th February 2012, 04:17 AM
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 231

741 posts
More
Must flash! Thanks

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
20th February 2012, 04:23 AM
Thanks Meter: 8

121 posts
Omg omg, thanks for this and for being so awesome, one question, does this have wifi calling or can u get it implemented? Where i live is a dead zone but i want to run this mod,
Thanks
20th February 2012, 04:27 AM
Flag Vaughan, Canada
Thanks Meter: 697

720 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Awesome Job Don! It's really smooth and the battery life doesn't drain too fast! However I have a question, how would I mount emmc? I go to CWM and go to "Mounts and Storage" and once I mount emmc, I can see all of my files but once I boot to the ROM, emmc is empty...

Hope any of you know a fix! Thanks

EDIT: The fix for this is pretty simple. Props to the other fellas who found out how to do it. Simply get a Root Browser, go to System/Etc/vold.fstab then change the number 9 to an 8. That's all! This will mount your EMMC Partition

EDIT 2: Our video overview of EaglesBlood ICS Build 1.0...Sorry for the slightly bad audio, this happened because the mic got busted and we are currently looking for a replacement filming device...so yea I apologize in advance!

Build 1 Overview:

Build 2 Beta Overview:

Build 2 Full Version Overview:

Build 3 Review (March 24th):

Hope you liked it! If you did, please Comment and Subscribe on our Channel and if it's too much hassle to do that, simply press the Thanks Button we'd really appreciate it
Last edited by AllAboutAndroids; 24th March 2012 at 11:59 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AllAboutAndroids For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 04:28 AM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag chicago

807 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeloHFP

Omg omg, thanks for this and for being so awesome, one question, does this have wifi calling or can u get it implemented? Where i live is a dead zone but i want to run this mod,
Thanks

Yes it does this is just straight unofficial cm9 source a lots more to come on coming builds
20th February 2012, 04:40 AM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag chicago

807 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutAndroids

Awesome Job Don! It's really smooth and the battery life doesn't drain too fast! However I have a question, how would I mount emmc? I go to CWM and go to "Mounts and Storage" and once I mount emmc, I can see all of my files but once I boot to the ROM, emmc is empty...

Hope any of you know a fix! Thanks

thanks for this I appreciate it even though didn't show all features lol

to answer your question idk ICS uses different mounting points i soft bricked my phone couple of times lol when i was building source since partitions don't mount like GB, but did you try via root explorer under mnt/emmc and then copy/paste to SD ?
Thanks again for the video
Last edited by overground; 21st February 2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added youtube tags

The Following User Says Thank You to doniqcc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread