Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 42,190 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]*****EaglesBlood™***** ICS 4.0.3[CSM Edition/UMS/Mute fix/T15+[March-19th-2012]

Tip us?

SnipeySnake
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Any update from don about build 2?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

cellsafemode
Old
Thanks Meter 866
beta testing.... so soon
phone: LG G2x
mod: EB ICS build 4 21y
kernel: EB kernel @ 1400

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellsafemode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Steeltippin
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Man I am having one particual issues as a few others have stated. No inbound text messages unless WIFI is enabled. Soon as I turn it off I do not get any incoming messages. I have factory wiped, clear cache, dalvik and still the same issue.
Phone:LG G2x
Rom: Weapon G2X 2.80, LG Cam 3.0
MSDHC: 16gb Class 6
Kernel:Kernal Included w/ CM7
Clocked: 80 hours of straight pay on each paycheck, atleast 40 hours of overtime
The Following User Says Thank You to Steeltippin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AllAboutAndroids
Old
Thanks Meter 696

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeltippin View Post
Man I am having one particual issues as a few others have stated. No inbound text messages unless WIFI is enabled. Soon as I turn it off I do not get any incoming messages. I have factory wiped, clear cache, dalvik and still the same issue.
Perhaps you have an Incomplete Downloaded ROM. This happened to me once before where the file missed like 3MB and then when I loaded the ROM, nearly all features had issues, my airplane mode would make me permanently lose Data, sound would randomly stop at interals and would require a reboot to work ets.

So redownload the ROM and reflash with a Full Wipe...might solve the issue
Phone 1: OnePlus One, Sandstone Black 64GB
ROM: Unlocked, Rooted and kicking ass with PA4.4

Tablet 1: ASUS TF300
Specs: Unlocked, Rooted and on CM11 Nightlies

Check out my YouTube Channel! Simply click on the banner!

I thank you in advance!

cellsafemode
Old
Thanks Meter 866
apn issues maybe. sim cards have been having known issues with cm9. are you able to make phone calls and use data when not using wifi? also like mentioned above... md5sum your download to make sure it is complete

Steeltippin
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
apn issues maybe. sim cards have been having known issues with cm9. are you able to make phone calls and use data when not using wifi? also like mentioned above... md5sum your download to make sure it is complete
Yea I can use data without WIFI and make/receive phone calls just fine
Clocked: 80 hours of straight pay on each paycheck, atleast 40 hours of overtime

cellsafemode
Old
Thanks Meter 866
download getril from the market. see if you match. if not download the selected one and reboot. then try mms without wifi

Slomo5793
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbern144 View Post
When on the Android browser the whole screen starts to flicker, only during browsing sessions. 2G/3G toggle on notification tray dont seem to work either. Battery life could be better.
I never get flickering with the browser. And for battery, don't use faux kernel. I get bad battery with faux kernel too. Just install the rom without a kernel youll get much better battery. If you want battery to be a little better under clock to 816

The Following User Says Thank You to Slomo5793 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Steeltippin
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
download getril from the market. see if you match. if not download the selected one and reboot. then try mms without wifi
My RIL and baseband did not match. Downloaded and installed the recommended version V21e still not getting messages

cellsafemode
Old
Thanks Meter 866
damn.. was worth a shot.

does your 3g/2g work (the icon being correct) ? You rebooted right? you have to reboot after "fixing" the ril.