1) Unzip Odin3-v1.85.zip
2) Open the 'Odin3 v1.85.exe' file
3) Install samsung drivers
4) Put phone in download mode by powering off and holding volume up + volume down while plugging the phone into the computer
5) You should now see the first square in Odin turn yellow and say "Ready"
6) Click on the pda tab in Odin and select the recovery.tar.md5 you downloaded
7) Click start and wait for your phone to reboot
Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more
19 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?