[ROM] TEAM Stock @Xperia 2011 [04-03-2012]
T.E.A.M. Stock Rom for 2011 Xperia devices
(Arc, Arc S, Ray, Active, Play, Neo, Neo V, Pro)
Proudly Present you
T.E.A.M. Stock Rom
A Rom for the Community By the Community!
YOU MUST Read this Post FULLY Before you Post any Questions!
First of all, hello 2011 Xperia Devices World!
We are coming from a galaxy far far away, where and when the X10 was a flagship!
We created the T.E.A.M ROM for the X10
and now we are taking the first step towards porting it to the next generation of devices.
The new TEAM ROM
will be universal across the following devices:
( Devices with smaller screen resolution, such as Mini and Mini Pro will follow later on we didn't forget you! )
1. Xperia Arc
2. Xperia Arc S
3. Xperia Active
4. Xperia Ray
5. Xperia Play
6. Xperia Neo
7. Xperia Neo V
How we did that?
We have developed a Auto-Magic
installation script that will work on any
Xperia device by customising system files appropriately during flashing.
the many new and unique features of the upcoming TEAM ROM:
1. Quick sound profiles integrated into the ROM -forget any 3rd party apps, now it's all accessible from the power menu
2. Brightness toggle control with a neat popup you can bring up any time from your statusbar
3. TEAM Tweaks (customise your clock/date/battery/signal text color/size/font, integrated battery bar)
4. Transparency everywhere you look!
5. Elegant TEAM theme
6. New Clock and Calendar from leaked Xperia S GB ROM
7. Tweaks for ambient sensor, minfree and more
8. Enhanced power menu with reboot options: Reboot, Reboot in Recovery, Reboot in Fastboot. If you choose the latter, you will be prompted to insert your USB cable and the procedure will complete only after you have! As convenient as it gets
9. Compatible with any 2.3.4 ROM, any kernel, any current setup. It will not wipe your data or intefere with the way you have been using the phone so far. It will only make it MUCH better
We are introducing the "ROM/AddOn" concept and we are looking forward to your feedback.
* One Zip all Phones! with some Scripting magic we can keep all devices updated with a single zip.
And last but not least, don't forget we have great things in store for all of you:
* Full AppMan Support with 100% OTA Capable, Auto-Magicaly Flashed updates (comming soon)
HOW TO INSTALL:
HAVE AT LEAST 50% BATTERY BEFORE STARTING!
You must also me on a 2.3.4 Stock Firmware
( This is not a Stock based ROM, it is a Sony Stock Firmware )
You will also need Root and CWM
This will work on either Locked or unlocked bootlaoders that meat the above requiments
NO DATA WILL BE WIPED DURING INSTALLATION!
1. Boot into Recovery and make a NANDROID BACKUP ( This is really IMPORTANT, as we can't recover your data! If the fan gets soiled )
2. Flash the "TEAM_ROM_v0001_HDPI.zip" via Recovery.
3. Reboot and let the phone do it's thing as it will be rebuilding caches and settling.
First boot can take up to 10 minutes so be patient!
If you want to use your own custom Clock font:
1. You should place your custom font in folder /system/TEAM/font and it should be a .ttf file named clock_font.ttf.
2. Go to Settings > Tweaks and check the option Custom Font for whatever element you wish (clock, battery, signal, date).
You can now also tweak the text size to your liking!!
Q & A
Q: Where is AppMan?
A: AppMan will suffer a full rewrite and will be ready for a future update!
Q: Can I use this or that kernel for unlock or locked bootloader?
A: ALL kernels built for stock ROMs WILL WORK on this rom. We have tested all of them so take our word for it. ( yes we are flash junkies )
Q: Can I use this or that theme?
A: Short answer, no. Unless of course it is built of our framework. We have made MASSIVE mods to the framework so most themes will disable most, if not all, options in the Tweaks app.
( unfortunatly themers dont like our framework as it changes too often )
Q: I am getting a FC on this or that, can you help me!
A: NO. We can't help you. Because what you just said means nothing to us.
We want to help you SO much, but in order to do that you need to report the bug properly.
We took care of that too, see here:
Q: OMG YOU STOLE MY WORK! YOU A!@#$!% etc etc etc
A: We kindly ask you that if you have an issue with any of the inclusions in the ROM to either PM me or iridaki so we can sort it out politely There is no need to flame in the thread. Also if we have forgotten credits, please let us know and we will add them immediately.
Q: This rom is stupid, I hope you fail, "that" ROM is better!
A: That's cool, use "that" ROM. There is absolutely no need to report your disgust unless of course you have constructive criticsm. Personal Preference isn't a bug or an issue
We encourage EVERYONE to use the ROM they feel is best for them
Q: wow this is cool can i...
A: HOLD UP read our rules
1- no whining about our work
2- no asking for eta's
3- no asking for eta's
4- no useless posts in development thread
5- logcat or GTFO
6- no asking for eta's
If think you have found a bug KUDOS! Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ this thread then and ONLY THEN report it to me
Sarcasm will ensue should we find out you didn't read said thread...
PvyParts and iridaki
Disclaimer: We provide this ROM AS IS,
we will do our best to make sure there are no bugs and that many new exciting features are added,
While we do encourage request, we cannot say if we will or will not add them any time soon.
We have a plan for our updates and are doing all of this in the spare time
between work, and life, and the rest of our many projects / commitments
For an idea of what we do in the little time we have
Apps / Roms
TEAM Battery Bar App and Mod, TEAM x10, CWM Installer, AppMan
Guides and Tuts
Scripting, Battery Life, Bug Reporting,
Boot.img/kernel.sin Unpack / packing, init.d Support on Stock Kernels
Black SE Swipe Keyboard, Apps Gone Purple
Other Mods and Stuffs