Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 51,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] TEAM Stock @Xperia 2011 [04-03-2012]

Tip us?
 
NecromantiA
Old
#131  
NecromantiA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 171
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: athens
so far battery drain is perfect after 1d 5h 18m 15s have 55% battery with foul of phones and sms app running.when u using wi fi i thing is consuming more battery than the stock but does not matter thanks again and i hope this rom stay alive and updates a lot of time from now on.
 
iridaki
Old
#132  
iridaki's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4648
Posts: 3,688
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey guys, just a heads up for our next update (ETA: within the week)

* TEAM theme gets a very elegant overhaul based on ICS elements. And just to be clear, we are not the kind of people who would just copy-paste png files, our priority is consistency, so we can guarantee you that it will be a job really well done.

* TEAM themed, transparent Xperia S apps (Conversations, Smart T9 Dialer, Phone, Phonebook, Music, Home, Widgets, Calculator, Radio and -believe it or not- more!)

* Swipe to remove notifications from the statusbar, with newest ICS animations.

* Framework.jar tweaks for even smoother scrolling in menus.

* TEAM Settings fixes and enhancements.

* More TBA soon™!

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iridaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LuckyStriker33
Old
#133  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
Hey guys, just a heads up for our next update (ETA: within the week)

* TEAM theme gets a very elegant overhaul based on ICS elements. And just to be clear, we are not the kind of people who would just copy-paste png files, our priority is consistency, so we can guarantee you that it will be a job really well done.

* TEAM themed, transparent Xperia S apps (Conversations, Smart T9 Dialer, Phone, Phonebook, Music, Home, Widgets, Calculator, Radio and -believe it or not- more!)

* Swipe to remove notifications from the statusbar, with newest ICS animations.

* Framework.jar tweaks for even smoother scrolling in menus.

* TEAM Settings fixes and enhancements.

* More TBA soon™!

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
Awesome! Im so impatient
Please please please remember to fix the brightness level to be allowed to set below 10%. My battery will love it!

Thanks for this great ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyStriker33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mano1982
Old
#134  
Mano1982's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 1,012
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Oslo
Using this ROM since it released, Loving it And waiting impatiently for the next release

Thanks !
 
iridaki
Old
#135  
iridaki's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4648
Posts: 3,688
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStriker33 View Post
Awesome! Im so impatient
Please please please remember to fix the brightness level to be allowed to set below 10%. My battery will love it!

Thanks for this great ROM.
Just delete 01brightness from /system/etc/init.d.
We left that there because I was using it on my phone, will be removed with the update and be offered as an addon.

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iridaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LuckyStriker33
Old
(Last edited by LuckyStriker33; 11th March 2012 at 09:44 PM.)
#136  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
Just delete 01brightness from /system/etc/init.d.
We left that there because I was using it on my phone, will be removed with the update and be offered as an addon.

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
Edit: I dont have init.d under /system/etc, so I guess that making myself the file is useless since I have to delete a line :P
Thanks anyway, ill be patient and wait for the update
 
NS_85
Old
#137  
NS_85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 205
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Istanbul
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
Hey guys, just a heads up for our next update (ETA: within the week)

* TEAM theme gets a very elegant overhaul based on ICS elements. And just to be clear, we are not the kind of people who would just copy-paste png files, our priority is consistency, so we can guarantee you that it will be a job really well done.

* TEAM themed, transparent Xperia S apps (Conversations, Smart T9 Dialer, Phone, Phonebook, Music, Home, Widgets, Calculator, Radio and -believe it or not- more!)

* Swipe to remove notifications from the statusbar, with newest ICS animations.

* Framework.jar tweaks for even smoother scrolling in menus.

* TEAM Settings fixes and enhancements.

* More TBA soon™!

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
Good news

I have an issue with your rom. Font color and background color is the same (white) in some places. Any solution for this


And a specialy request: Can you make a timescape add-on with new timescape and widgets from Xperia S.


.......::::: HTC One S :::::.......
1.5 Ghz Snapdragon S4 | Adreno 225 | 1 GB RAM | 4.3" sAMOLED | 8 MP ImageSense | 1080p
 
iridaki
Old
#138  
iridaki's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4648
Posts: 3,688
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NS_85 View Post
Good news

I have an issue with your rom. Font color and background color is the same (white) in some places. Any solution for this
We are aware of the issue. It is caused by the dark popups. We are in the process of doing extensive framework changes to be able to resolve it. We cannot promise anything, but rest assured it's my priority. An easy solution would be to go back to the default white popups but, to be honest, I worked really hard on them back on the X10 days and I like them more than the glitches annoy me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NS_85 View Post
And a specialy request: Can you make a timescape add-on with new timescape and widgets from Xperia S.

All the Xperia S apps and widgets will be ported, themed, edited and be included in the upcoming updates!

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iridaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dexxmor
Old
#139  
Dexxmor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 710
Posts: 1,352
Join Date: May 2011
Location: near munich

 
DONATE TO ME
Are the Xperia Pro Mk16i/a supportet? ore will your team support this handy in future?

Device History: Xperia x8, Galaxy Ace, Xperia Pro, HTC One X, Galaxy Tab 2
and then
|
V
Xperia Z1
Galaxy Note 8" N5100 / CM11 / TWRP


Firmwares for all Devices i have
you want an Firmware? PM me
 
pvyParts
Old
#140  
pvyParts's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2317
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexxmor View Post
Are the Xperia Pro Mk16i/a supportet? ore will your team support this handy in future?
If it is a 2011 Xperia device
with a 2.3.4 firmware
is a HDPI device
that is rooted
and has CWM

if you answered yes to all those then Yes.
or if you answered no to any of the above then No.

Pvy.

Tags
team
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes