Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] TEAM Stock @Xperia 2011 [04-03-2012]

OP pvyParts

29th March 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #191  
timpot07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
321 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvyParts

Yes



Works foine for me, can you grab some logs for me.



thats right one zip all devices nice and easy



O_o ?

Sorry guys been stupidly busy will be ready asap ( anyone who has seen Iridakis theme on g+ will understand why it takes so long to de-purplize all my files :P )

Pvy.

I like the term de-purplize..

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium
30th March 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #192  
Tarzan-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 101
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Hi pvy, I would like to try your Rom, but I'm on ics beta Rom. Last night I tried your rom but when I tried to restore my data phone started a boot loop. Is there a way to prevent this ?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
30th March 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #193  
NecromantiA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 22
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan-

Hi pvy, I would like to try your Rom, but I'm on ics beta Rom. Last night I tried your rom but when I tried to restore my data phone started a boot loop. Is there a way to prevent this ?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

You have to read the first page "You must also me on a 2.3.4 Stock Firmware
( This is not a Stock based ROM, it is a Sony Stock Firmware )"
You can't install this on ICS Rom
30th March 2012, 02:41 PM   |  #194  
Tarzan-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 101
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecromantiA

You have to read the first page "You must also me on a 2.3.4 Stock Firmware
( This is not a Stock based ROM, it is a Sony Stock Firmware )"
You can't install this on ICS Rom

I know and in fact I have successfully installed this rom after flashing back to stock. My question is, after successful install would I be able to get my data back from ICS rom ?
30th March 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #195  
NecromantiA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 22
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan-

I know and in fact I have successfully installed this rom after flashing back to stock. My question is, after successful install would I be able to get my data back from ICS rom ?

Yes this Rom don't wipe your previous data

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
30th March 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #196  
Tarzan-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 101
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecromantiA

Yes this Rom don't wipe your previous data

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

I know it don't but I can't seem to reboot after restoring my data. May be the data from ICS is not compatible with 2.3.4 just may be. I'm not an experienced user but thats how I have perceived.
30th March 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #197  
NecromantiA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 22
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan-

I know it don't but I can't seem to reboot after restoring my data. May be the data from ICS is not compatible with 2.3.4 just may be. I'm not an experienced user but thats how I have perceived.

i don't know this to help you i hope pvyParts answer and solve you problem soon.
2nd April 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #198  
theduke89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Still waiting...

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to theduke89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2012, 01:25 PM   |  #199  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 765
 
1,603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Hi Pvy and Iris,
May I kindly ask you to post any kind of information?
Thanks.
Best Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to vr5411 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #200  
pvyParts's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,323
 
1,858 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vr5411

Hi Pvy and Iris,
May I kindly ask you to post any kind of information?
Thanks.
Best Regards.

Any kind of info i can do that

The Speed og f light is about 299 792 458 m / s with in a vacuum that means that a beam of light can travel around the equator bout 7 and a half times in a single second.
pretty cool huh

I have had the busiest few week of my life, as has iridaki. we are both just now geting a bit less hectic we will be back very soon.

also i broke my pc and only just fixed it properly.

Pvy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pvyParts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
team
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes