If you want a seamless install from GB follow this to the letter:
1) Download the ICS Chinese leak (CF patched coz it has CWM) basically NOT CWM flashable. [Working link
2) Download RocketRom 1.4 and 1.5.
3) Use mobile Odin and flash the tar file (Chinese ICS leak).
3.1) Reboot system then after it finishes boot back into recovery or switch off and start in recovery.
4) Wipe (factory default + wipe dalvik cache).
5) Flash 1.4 then repeat step 4 again.
6) Reboot sign in to your Gmail account
7) Reboot into recovery or switch off and boot into recovery (since superuser isn't present and CWM won't work) then repeat step 4 again.
8) Flash 1.5 do not wipe before or after, reboot and enjoy.
Hope the above helps someone if it doesn't then please ignore this as useless rambling.
Props to Rocket Team for their fine work.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Device #1 64GB Sandstone black
Device #2 iPhone 5s 64GB Space Gray
Device #3 Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB
HTC One M8 16GB Gun Metal Gray *Handed Down*
Nexus 5 16GB *Sold*