5,604,292 Members 48,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[02/24/12][Team Rocket ROM][open beta ICS v4.0.3][v1.5][reworked 15Tooglebar]

Tip us?

dick8843
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Hey Team Rocket are you guys working on fixes ? Can we expect a new version soon ??

Has anyone tried -- imilka's AOSP ICS v02 ??

It looks ok I'm just wondering if it's any better ATM than rocket rom ??

loonsy
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by entaro View Post
Same, contact scroll is laggy, replaced with ExDialer and it's smooth... Nova launcher is smooth as well...
Love exDialer, kinda my favourite dialer now. Used to be on go contacts, exDialer is so much more straight forward.

For launcher, I am using go launcher ex, as in 240 mode apps in the drawer for nova are 8x7. Plus go launcher allows folders in app drawer, you win some and you lose some.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

rodolfojr
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Is this ROM compatible with 220 dpi screen resolution? I use Rocket ROM V22 with 220 dpi resolution and it's amazing.

loonsy
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodolfojr View Post
Is this ROM compatible with 220 dpi screen resolution? I use Rocket ROM V22 with 220 dpi resolution and it's amazing.
From my own experience a far. 240 is the only lowest stable dpi, any others lower gives you fc's and SoD's.

The Following User Says Thank You to loonsy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

entaro
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by loonsy View Post
Love exDialer, kinda my favourite dialer now. Used to be on go contacts, exDialer is so much more straight forward.

For launcher, I am using go launcher ex, as in 240 mode apps in the drawer for nova are 8x7. Plus go launcher allows folders in app drawer, you win some and you lose some.

yea, exDialer is very nice especially with the ICS theme... or the black theme...

riz157
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Good progress with this build, it's good to try out and play with but couldn't stick to for daily use far too many bugs. Thanks for your efforts hopefully next update solve some of the known issues.

acyv
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ics crashed on my galaxy note and i am unable to downgrade to 2.3.6
Can anyone help me?

jason370
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
i'm having trouble getting back to a rooted GB rom, so i can start this process over again to get to 1.5 ICS rooted.

I'm not sure if i should be flashing an abyss kernel first then flashing a gb rom, and if so shoudl i do it with cwm or odin, and which flash option to use in either of the two applications.

the specifics are lost on me and ive already made several failed attempts.

I've read through the threads but they all see to be specifically pointed towards getting from rooted GB to rooted ICS and not from unrooted ICS to rooted GB, in the hopes of getting back to a rooted 1.5 ICS.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Again, it is merely the specifc app and the spefic function in that app which i need to knowas im concerned with bricking my phone.

I realize this is all quite soimple once you know exactly what to do but if you have any questions like me and are unable to find this needle in a haystack of threads...it can be quite daunting.

Jason
My Device:

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

(old)
-- Galaxy Note 2
-- Galaxy Note 1
-- HTC HD7
-- HTC HD2
-- Nokia E72
-- Nokia E71
-- Blackberry Pearl

entaro
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by riz157 View Post
Good progress with this build, it's good to try out and play with but couldn't stick to for daily use far too many bugs. Thanks for your efforts hopefully next update solve some of the known issues.
Can you list down the bugs so I can check it out as well.... I don't have much bugs really, so im curious what kind of bugs I should take note of...

thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by acyv View Post
ics crashed on my galaxy note and i am unable to downgrade to 2.3.6
Can anyone help me?
Try this thread up to step 7 to get back rooted GB... then you can flash again to ICS or 2.3.6

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1509703

eybee1970
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13281
Quote:
Originally Posted by dick8843 View Post
Hey Team Rocket are you guys working on fixes ? Can we expect a new version soon ??

Has anyone tried -- imilka's AOSP ICS v02 ??

It looks ok I'm just wondering if it's any better ATM than rocket rom ??
yes
yes
i have tried - it is great
I don't need money for my work!!
Donate to Medicins sans Frontieres
http://www.msf.org/msf/donations/donations_home.cfm