Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 52,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] TEAM Stock @Xperia 2011 [04-02-2011]

Tip us?

pvyParts
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2317
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiekp View Post
So why does it request root access for team menu? Not just when using reboot

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk
With out it the recovery option would fail. So ive codded it to get su if no su don't show that option. But I made a mistake ( bundled wrong version ) and it don't show any thing lol. Ive fixed it will be in next version.

If you get a root pop up from any app that is a team app give it permissions and select remember... I wouldnt have asked for it if it didn't need it to run its magic

Pvy

Sent from my TEAM Powered Arc S

fuhamst86e
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i'm a locked bootloader neo v and i have flash it and is was very fine....just test for a few minute... see i will report when i using after tomorrow ... anywhere thx......
The Following User Says Thank You to fuhamst86e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

somberi
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by somberi View Post
The notification bar widget for volume FCs on click, long press brings up the sound settings. Click on brightness widget does nothing and long press brings up the display settings.

Other than this its smooth n fast..

Sent from my Neo V using XDA App
Seems I'm the only one with this problem.. Let me check this on a stock unmodified .62 base rom.

And also reboot to recovery doesnt work. Does it work for anyone else?

--------------------------------------------------------------
ROM: OptimusG3 V1.1

pvyParts
Old
Thanks Meter 2317
Quote:
Originally Posted by somberi View Post
Seems I'm the only one with this problem.. Let me check this on a stock unmodified .62 base rom.

And also reboot to recovery doesnt work. Does it work for anyone else?
Works perfect for me. And my testers. Please report the bug as per the op so we can help you.

Pvy
The Following User Says Thank You to pvyParts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zieju
Old
(Last edited by zieju; 21st February 2012 at 06:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Other batery icons dont work. Its a lil bit laggy. More than clear stock. I cant change quick options icons. Otherwise its quite good as a beta stage.

Edit:
I'm don't complaining, only reporting
Edit2:
Grey in status bar (in some apps, mostly during writing) and in menus is borred. Also icons of quick options seems to be too large.

Aarush
Old
Thanks Meter 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieju View Post
Other batery icons dont work. Its a lil bit laggy. More than clear stock. I cant change quick options icons. Otherwise its quite good as a beta stage.
Yeah same.. I want to change the order of quick widgets! Battery icon not changing!
N the no. Of rows n columns of homescreen is also not opening
I hope it will be fixed

Sent from my Xperia neo V using SwiftKey!

| Xperia neo V | Nexus 5 (current) |
| My theme | My second theme | Transparent statusbar (ICS) | CRT Off (GB) |

3ftw
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I have a question..I be installed this Rom normally.I have .42 rooted with cwm.I wipe data and factory reset and I install the zip with cwm..with this the home button didn't work...later I restore from back up my "old" .42 rooted and I install it again with no wipe data and factory reset and everything is ok...Do you know why happened here?

Sent from my MT11i using XDA App

pvyParts
Old
Thanks Meter 2317
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ftw View Post
I have a question..I be installed this Rom normally.I have .42 rooted with cwm.I wipe data and factory reset and I install the zip with cwm..with this the home button didn't work...later I restore from back up my "old" .42 rooted and I install it again with no wipe data and factory reset and everything is ok...Do you know why happened here?

Sent from my MT11i using XDA App
No Wiping needed!!!

you MUST install this over a WORKING 2.3.4 firmware think of it like a update from stock to TEAM

Pvy

satiros
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvyParts View Post
No Wiping needed!!!

you MUST install this over a WORKING 2.3.4 firmware think of it like a update from stock to TEAM

Pvy
THANK YOU prvparts GREATE EFORT
My greetings @ iridaki she is greek !!!!
satiros

fuhamst86e
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhamst86e View Post
i'm a locked bootloader neo v and i have flash it and is was very fine....just test for a few minute... see i will report when i using after tomorrow ... anywhere thx......

seen i using half day now i getting some report: 1.battery go drain very fast just received 3 call and play 10min game now battery 48%..do i need to wipe battery???
2. notification bar widget .. battery icons don't work n columns of homescreen is also not opening when i select more than 5 columns also getting 5 only.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe