BeanStalk Build 4.3.1015 jfltevzw

Xtreme Outcast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats_06 View Post
Yay for system UI! Is the lock screen call thing something that has a possibility to be looked into or no fix available? I
I'm Still Figuring Out How An apk Works. So Please Don't Shoot Me In The Face When I Say I'm Not Sure If I Can Fix It, Doesn't Mean I'm Not Gonna Try Like Hell.
Donations Are A Kind Gesture But If Nothing Else Clicking The "Thanks" Button Would Make My Day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xtreme Outcast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tats_06
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Outcast View Post
I'm Still Figuring Out How An apk Works. So Please Don't Shoot Me In The Face When I Say I'm Not Sure If I Can Fix It, Doesn't Mean I'm Not Gonna Try Like Hell.
And lastly (I will shut up after this lol)... The battery sign and clock are now stock HTC...The original blue ones looked nicer
VZW Samsung Galaxy S4

Xtreme Outcast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats_06 View Post
And lastly (I will shut up after this lol)... The battery sign and clock are now stock HTC...The original blue ones looked nicer
Way To Read My Mind, I'm Gonna Try To Swap Out The .png Files At Least That's What I Think They Are.
Donations Are A Kind Gesture But If Nothing Else Clicking The "Thanks" Button Would Make My Day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xtreme Outcast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1041
Don't let the haters get you down!! It came out great. Cant update superuser binaries but I think that's all ics roms

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hopesrequiem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1041
If I were to switch back to the other senseless rom would it change my mainver? I'm scared of roms now haha

Xtreme Outcast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem View Post
If I were to switch back to the other senseless rom would it change my mainver? I'm scared of roms now haha

You Can't Go Backwards In mainver. You Can Extract The boot.img And Flash It Using fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xtreme Outcast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tats_06
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem View Post
Don't let the haters get you down!! It came out great. Cant update superuser binaries but I think that's all ics roms

I am not a hater! This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ROM!!!!!
VZW Samsung Galaxy S4

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Outcast View Post
You Can't Go Backwards In mainver. You Can Extract The boot.img And Flash It Using fastboot.
No what I mean is this rom kept me at 2.10.605.11. Will the other one put me up to 3.xx.xxx.xx? If so I'll stay on this. PS slight blue flicker here and there. Doesn't bother me in the least but it is there randomly

Vashypooh
Old
Thanks Meter 598

DONATE TO ME
Bugs found so far:
  • Rom control is still in settings.
  • Can't mount SDCard with the UMS stuff.