FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FXZ] Flash 5.9.902 to Stock / Unbrick

20th February 2012, 07:54 PM |#1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Lansing,MI
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Got this From Our Friends Over At Droidmodderx
First Post.

1. Download .902 FXZ zip and extract to desktop here
2. Install the Motorola Mobile Drivers here
3. Install RSD Lite 5.6. here.
4. Make sure your Motorola Droid Bionic is powered on and backed up.
5. Plug your Motorola Droid Bionic into a back USB port on your computer.
6. Open the zip and copy EVERYTHING inside to the desktop(inside the zip there is a folder, you can either put the folder on the desktop it Everything inside it your choice)
7. Run “RSD Lite” on your computer
8. Press the “. . .” button next to the box labeled “Filename”
9. Browse and open the FXZ file
10. Wait for the program to read the file, then choose “Uncompress And Start Flashing”
11. Now, the device will slowly flash the FXZ file.
12. When flashing completes, the device will reboot into recovery and install the two radio images.
13. Congratulations! You’ve restored your Motorola Droid Bionic.

downside..... wipes INTERNAL Sdcard
So save the stuff you want to keep on your PC
Last edited by iNsAnEmOd; 29th February 2012 at 04:15 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iNsAnEmOd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st February 2012, 02:01 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 900
 
More
Did you not realize that this was released here by daywalker04 first and that everyone else got it here? Just saying...give credit where due and understand how and where valuable files like the full xml.zips come from.
The Following User Says Thank You to cellzealot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2012, 02:05 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Lansing,MI
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellzealot

Did you not realize that this was released here by daywalker04 first and that everyone else got it here? Just saying...give credit where due and understand how and where valuable files like the full xml.zips come from.

Well...(sarcastically) as you can see I don't have a problem giving due credit. I assumed that the people at Droidmodderx released this first. If I knew daywalker04 released this first I would have initially gave him credit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iNsAnEmOd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2012, 04:49 AM |#4  
Pixelation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsAnEmOd

Well...(sarcastically) as you can see I don't have a problem giving due credit. I assumed that the people at Droidmodderx released this first. If I knew daywalker04 released this first I would have initially gave him credit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not to mention, the search function shows devices that are not even close... Great post, thank you for the refresh

SMILE It's Not Illegal Yet
21st February 2012, 02:58 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
get to .902 stock from what?
is this from anything?
I am at 901 rooted. with Ecliplse 2.1. (nice!)
If as and when I want to get to 902 stock, unrooted, I use this FXZ, right?

theoretically, wherever you are, rooted, unrooted, from 886 all the way up, this FXZ process will bring you to stock 902?

thanks
21st February 2012, 03:17 PM |#6  
ForeverSupra's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,628
 
Donate to Me
More
Very nice, thanks.
21st February 2012, 04:54 PM |#7  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Lansing,MI
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idivorceyou

is this from anything?
I am at 901 rooted. with Ecliplse 2.1. (nice!)
If as and when I want to get to 902 stock, unrooted, I use this FXZ, right?

theoretically, wherever you are, rooted, unrooted, from 886 all the way up, this FXZ process will bring you to stock 902?

thanks

good question i'll try it out


Yep i just went to stock 5.8.886 and then used this FXZ and now I'm on .902.!!! Super Easy!! No CDT Failure or any thing. I didnt even have to flash those updates!!
Last edited by iNsAnEmOd; 21st February 2012 at 05:48 PM.
24th February 2012, 04:04 PM |#8  
infolookup's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Very nice I will try this now, I am currently on Eclipse V2.0 and looking to update to either 2.1 or ICS so this will be a good start.
24th February 2012, 05:17 PM |#9  
fox_dye's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fairfield
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Failed. I have never been able to get fxz to work for me. did a fresh driver install and everything. I actually thought it was going to work too. it failed at 5/12 that seems to be the spot all of them fail for me. Oh well guess i will have to try something else. Thanks for the file though
24th February 2012, 05:19 PM |#10  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Lansing,MI
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by likwidsoul

Failed. I have never been able to get fxz to work for me. did a fresh driver install and everything. I actually thought it was going to work too. it failed at 5/12 that seems to be the spot all of them fail for me. Oh well guess i will have to try something else. Thanks for the file though

Did you extract the zip?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid Bionic Android Development by ThreadRank