1. Download .902 FXZ zip and extract to desktop here
2. Install the Motorola Mobile Drivers here
3. Install RSD Lite 5.6. here.
4. Make sure your Motorola Droid Bionic is powered on and backed up.
5. Plug your Motorola Droid Bionic into a back USB port on your computer.
6. Open the zip and copy EVERYTHING inside to the desktop(inside the zip there is a folder, you can either put the folder on the desktop it Everything inside it your choice)
7. Run “RSD Lite” on your computer
8. Press the “. . .” button next to the box labeled “Filename”
9. Browse and open the FXZ file
10. Wait for the program to read the file, then choose “Uncompress And Start Flashing”
11. Now, the device will slowly flash the FXZ file.
12. When flashing completes, the device will reboot into recovery and install the two radio images.
13. Congratulations! You’ve restored your Motorola Droid Bionic.
downside..... wipes INTERNAL Sdcard
So save the stuff you want to keep on your PC