[ROM][CM9][ICS 4.0.4][JUN27] Nova HD Rebuild v1.1.0 | LG UI 3.0 | Highly Customizable

20th March 2012, 08:19 AM   |  #1191  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 476

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by austria89

I've been using this rom for 4 days now, first RC9-17 (battery was at 1% after ~ 7 hours of heavy usage), as RC-10 came out I immediately flashed it and up to now I'm amazed by the smoothness and the battery life! (currently 1d10h with light usage, W-LAN on all the time and 3G on, but data just in case - 57% battery left!)

Keep up the good work, I hope we'll also see hardware acceleration somewhere in the future

I don't know why your battery holds that much longer then mine. What am I doing wrong or you right? can someone help me? I need to charge my phone every day.. :/

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium
20th March 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #1192  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 476

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXMrHyde

Yes, reloaded ICS replaces circular battery mod, If you want reloaded ICS in combination with circular battery mod, you have to mod reloaded ICS, too.

Yes I know. But in the newest version there ist only the circular battery mod able to choose, not the reloaded ICS mod. And I have chosen circular battery mod but there ist only the default battery display. Do I need to activate it in the settings?
Thanks

20th March 2012, 10:07 AM   |  #1193  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
An interesting firmware ... I have installed the RC11, unfortunately I do not understand what is happening with wi-fi. The founded Wi-fi AP showing just a second, and the list disappears... "Scan" button doesn't work... I tried to enter the AP manually, but resultless... Anybody has the same problem?
PS: The device was wiped (data, cache and Dalvik cache) before imaging..
20th March 2012, 11:01 AM   |  #1194  
Flag Gummersbach
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
using:
novaHD RC11
BB 1035.21_20110824
RIL 0824 V21f

Battery is good for me, but i noticed some slowing down (close to stop) during download via hsdpa - no movement, full signal. loading websites is normal to fast. Slowing down seems to happen after about 1 or 2 MB

strange...
20th March 2012, 11:18 AM   |  #1195  
Thanks Meter: 2,358

1,660 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Pt4|N

Looks nice XXMrHyde =]

thanks,

Quote:

Two questions though, how do you center the clock? (I had it before, but with all the stuff I tried out, I forgot lol)

For sytemUI.apk, use this code in layout/status_bar.xml
Code:
?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView android:orientation="vertical" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_background" android:focusable="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
  xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="center" android:paddingTop="3.0px" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingRight="6.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarIconView android:id="@id/moreIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/stat_notify_more" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.IconMerger android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notificationIcons" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/statusIcons" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
            <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster_text" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_text_view" />
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Battery" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="-3.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/battery" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
        </LinearLayout>
    </LinearLayout>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/ticker" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_bg_tile" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:animationCache="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <ImageSwitcher android:id="@id/tickerIcon" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
        </ImageSwitcher>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView android:id="@id/tickerText" android:paddingTop="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="10.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView>
    </LinearLayout>
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView>
Quote:

And does that keyboard will be part of the theme? If not can you point me to it....cuz thats just sexy.

I don`t know, because it`s a Go-Keyboard theme, I have to include Go-Keyboard, too.

Install Go-Keyboard from Play Store, install theme from attachment, activate theme in Go-Keyboard settings, and you are done,
Attached Files
File Type: apk Go-Keyboard-XX_ICS-Theme.apk - [Click for QR Code] (284.8 KB, 5 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to XXMrHyde For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #1196  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 80

588 posts
More
1 more problem I got is this.

After a call or wake up from long sleep, the signal's status will change to gray colour ( it was blue for normal ), and i cannot make any call / surf the web, turning airplane mode wont help, it wont turn to airplane mode, all I can do is restart the phone.
If I leave it as it is, it prompted : process.phone.android has stopped working, waiting wont help, force close it will make the phone unusable to phone calls ( signal will get a red "x" ).

Happen 3 times today when I'm outside. Restarted the phone 3 to 4 times, each restarts consume 2% of battery.

I don't encounter this problem very often, just sometimes.
20th March 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #1197  
Thanks Meter: 2,358

1,660 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iExitus

Yes I know. But in the newest version there ist only the circular battery mod able to choose, not the reloaded ICS mod. And I have chosen circular battery mod but there ist only the default battery display. Do I need to activate it in the settings?
Thanks

In newer versions, there is no reloaded ICS, because some users had bootloop in combination with reloaded ICS, circular battery and custom kernel.
You have to select "Icon" in setting/system/status bar/battery status style
Last edited by XXMrHyde; 20th March 2012 at 11:33 AM.
20th March 2012, 02:19 PM   |  #1198  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
since i flashed the version rc10 my phone only vibrates if a call comes in!.. unfortunately there´s no sound!

anyone have the same problem ?

Edit
Flashed without doing a full wipe
Last edited by Guter99; 20th March 2012 at 02:38 PM.
20th March 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #1199  
Flag Venice Beach
Thanks Meter: 169

455 posts
More
Sorry i need google play app to install, is there a link?
Thank's

Edit: i found the app

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 usando Tapatalk
Last edited by CarloIT; 20th March 2012 at 02:26 PM.
20th March 2012, 03:02 PM   |  #1200  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ★★ 127.0.0.1 Device : Nexus, what else ★ born to be root ★
Thanks Meter: 1,577

1,668 posts
More
good rom, rated 5 stars ;)

anybody got NAVIGON 4.0.1. working on this rom ?

it always FC when opening ...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nova rebuild
Previous Thread Next Thread