FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][CM9][ICS 4.0.4][JUN27] Nova HD Rebuild v1.1.0 | LG UI 3.0 | Highly Customizable

25th March 2012, 06:05 AM |#1411  
Senior Member
Flag C. Grande - MS
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

You means that the mountpoint option cause you bootloop?

was the only thing i change from default options.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelsartori

was the only thing i change from default options.

just to know, it doesnt work on others options, so it isnt the mountpoint. but when i choose default it loads ok,
 
 
25th March 2012, 06:11 AM |#1412  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelsartori

was the only thing i change from default options.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------



just to know, it doesnt work on others options, so it isnt the mountpoint. but when i choose default it loads ok,

That mean even you don't customize anything in custom installation,
it still can't boot?
25th March 2012, 07:15 AM |#1413  
Senior Member
Flag C. Grande - MS
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
with default install (first option) it goes ok.

*now i choose custom but didnt change anything, lets check. when it finish i will post here.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

i try now changing only on first screen options, selected only this changes:

- Nova Launcher
- New Bootscreen
- HOLO DARK
- Circular.

those 4 changes choosed and i cant boot.

im trying now with just nova launcher and circular... will be back soon with news.
Last edited by rafaelsartori; 25th March 2012 at 06:40 AM. Reason: testing another time
25th March 2012, 07:18 AM |#1414  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelsartori

with default install (first option) it goes ok.

*now i choose custom but didnt change anything, lets check. when it finish i will post here.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

i try now changing only on first screen options, selected only this changes:

- Nova Launcher
- New Bootscreen
- HOLO DARK
- Circular.

those 4 changes choosed and i cant boot.

im trying now with just nova launcher and circular... will be back soon with news.

I think circular is the source of problem.
25th March 2012, 07:32 AM |#1415  
SREEPRAJAY's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 4,776
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

I think circular is the source of problem.

i have bootloops as well...tried both the custom and default with / without wipe....i selected Galaxy boot animation, circular, 64Mb cache, then the rest which is offered as options later....
This time i did not flash over an restore...it was a clean flash...to see if i have a camera issue like before...
25th March 2012, 07:36 AM |#1416  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SREEPRAJAY

i have bootloops as well...tried both the custom and default with / without wipe....i selected Galaxy boot animation, circular, 64Mb cache, then the rest which is offered as options later....
This time i did not flash over an restore...it was a clean flash...to see if i have a camera issue like before...

I am building RC15 to try to fix bootloop.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hei1125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 08:17 AM |#1417  
Senior Member
Flag C. Grande - MS
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Thumbs up
using only

-nova launcher
-circle battery

i also get blank screen, i will try now withou this changes.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

as you said, the circle was the problem. i try with a lot of combination.

as im not dev, i just can check on "try and try more". nice job and im waiting R15.

until there, im with R14-29-R without circle
25th March 2012, 11:28 AM |#1418  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
RC15 is uploaded.
My kernel is named SuperNova and it is also included.
Voodoo sound and lite battery driver is merged
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hei1125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 12:07 PM |#1419  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

RC15 is uploaded.
My kernel is named SuperNova and it is also included.
Voodoo sound and lite battery driver is merged



Hi, just want to ask why it is necessarily to remove the Iron Kernel??
25th March 2012, 12:13 PM |#1420  
slebit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csunny95

Hi, just want to ask why it is necessarily to remove the Iron Kernel??

It didn't work that well on some devices.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nova rebuild
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus 2x Android Development by ThreadRank