Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM9][ICS 4.0.4][JUN27] Nova HD Rebuild v1.1.0 | LG UI 3.0 | Highly Customizable

Tip us?

Mylleranton
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Any idea when we can expect an update? Just love this ROM but it's a bit outdated as for the changes owain has made.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2!
Currently using:
  • Sony Xperia acro S (LT26w)
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
Old devices (newest to oldest)
  • LG Optimus 2x (P900)
  • HTC Legend
  • Nokia X6-00
  • Sony Ericsson W595
  • Nokia 6085

slebit
Old
Thanks Meter 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylleranton View Post
Any idea when we can expect an update? Just love this ROM but it's a bit outdated as for the changes owain has made.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2!
Probably when hei is getting his phone back. He is sending it to lg this week.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2
Phone: LG G2

Tablet: LG G Pad 8.3

JohnnieDarko
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by obaidr View Post
use exDialer, you can set your contacts to "show contacts with numbers olny".
exDialer isn't necessary. If you want to see "Contacts with Numbers only", press the Stock Dialer (The blue phone icon, not the blue contact icon). Then in the top right press Contacts (the Person Icon), that will show you "Contacts with Numbers only"
LG O2X P990
DMX1.4 - Kowalski exp110
Temasek 112-RC3 - Nova HD RC24-50 - Alien Revolution 2.1 FINAL ETaNa Mar08 DS HOC
SGS GT-i9000 @ 1.5GHz- ICS CM9 - Icy Glitch v14 - Stolen..

cirrus888
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The latest from 17apr is causing my phone to overheat. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

explainking
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default External SD consider as Internal storage

I'm using Nova HD 1.1 (still , because it's stable and more than enough for me). I have an 32gb SD card and I want to install apps and data to that card. The thing is, the phone considers my 32gb card as Internal storage ( Root folder/ mnt/ emmc) and 8gb internal storage as SD card ( Root folder/ mnt/ sdcard). The weird thing is, apps data are stored in sdcard (8gb) in stead of "Internal storage" (32gb), which was vice versa in GB rom.

Any one ? Any idea how to fix that?
Really appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

batman1908
Old
Thanks Meter 7
1).Does anybody knows if todays opera update works with our rom?In "whats new" says it works with ics roms.
2).It would be great too,if apex had the option to put folders in menu(like go launcher) to organize apps better.
3).I dont like the edit contacts.I cant put in different row "name","surname",address,city,area etc.
4).I think it we be great if there would be an app,to help adding in contacts fb,twitter,and email.There are somes,but not working properly.I would like to be in "edit contact mode",and press a button and go to twitter and choose which friend i want to merge.
Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA

LOSTLOGIC89
Old
Thanks Meter 575

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cirrus888 View Post
The latest from 17apr is causing my phone to overheat. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
Same here. It gets worse if you charge it and barely use it to browse Facebook or watch a video.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Fasty KK4 Edition for Captivate :Fasty KK4 Edition
FASTY ICS FOR HTC SENSATION : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1404659
FASTY FOR XPERIA ARC AND ARC S : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post20761351
Donate to support my samsung captivate fund or my work or to simply to buy me a drink: DONATE

Cheap and Reliable Hosting : http://www.host1plus.com/p/1256.html

explainking
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman1908 View Post
1).Does anybody knows if todays opera update works with our rom?In "whats new" says it works with ics roms.
2).It would be great too,if apex had the option to put folders in menu(like go launcher) to organize apps better.
3).I dont like the edit contacts.I cant put in different row "name","surname",address,city,area etc.
4).I think it we be great if there would be an app,to help adding in contacts fb,twitter,and email.There are somes,but not working properly.I would like to be in "edit contact mode",and press a button and go to twitter and choose which friend i want to merge.
Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA
4) You can use Contapps, it's a cool apps, can be found on Google Play. I use it to connect my contact with Facebook and Twitter friends, my contacts now look interesting everyday, as my friends change their avatars/ profile pics frequently.

hei1125
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2832

DONATE TO ME
Sorry for the late reply. My o2x still hasn't sent to LG yet.

But I will update tmr. Kernel development will be stopped for a while. I will just change the default kernel to Harsh Kernel
:: Do NOT PM me for technical support, other purposes are welcome
:: If you appreciate my work, you can hit the thanks button
:: Or buy me a beer

Aksuli83
Old
(Last edited by Aksuli83; 25th April 2012 at 10:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 130
I just last week got my o2x.. First installed CM7 in it and battery drained a lot.. Even tried custom kernels and the same thing, exept more power.. Now I desided to try out this and hell, it works good and no battery draining. With CM7 it was 10-15% a hour and now with Nova its less than 5% a hour, combined usage and idle. Loving it! Great work guys!

Edit: Checked some stats after 2 hours. Battery usage 10% and earlier it would have been atleast 25%. Dont think I'll be going back to the older one
Current daily usage phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 with rooted stock 4.4.2 ROM + Samsung Gear with Null_ rom and NotiCounter Widget

If I helped you, push Thanks rather than posting saying so

The Following User Says Thank You to Aksuli83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm9, ics, nova rebuild