FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][CM9][ICS 4.0.4][JUN27] Nova HD Rebuild v1.1.0 | LG UI 3.0 | Highly Customizable

1,395 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
By hei1125, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st February 2012, 04:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th February 2012, 06:28 AM |#341  
Senior Member
Flag musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

Go to mount & storage in CWM -> unmount cache.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

done that stil no touchscreen Although when i touch the screen the home,back search Buttons light up but that is the only thing that happens. unmounted cache as suggested.
 
 
27th February 2012, 06:45 AM |#342  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk_j

done that stil no touchscreen Although when i touch the screen the home,back search Buttons light up but that is the only thing that happens. unmounted cache as suggested.

Try poweroff the phone and flash it again. There may be some buggy tmp files that cause touchscreen not work. If still not work, try flashing Nova HD and upgrade.

Edited: What boot animation are you using?
Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
Last edited by hei1125; 27th February 2012 at 06:49 AM.
27th February 2012, 06:52 AM |#343  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk_j

done that stil no touchscreen Although when i touch the screen the home,back search Buttons light up but that is the only thing that happens. unmounted cache as suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

Try poweroff the phone and flash it again. There may be some buggy tmp files that cause touchscreen not work. If still not work, try flashing Nova HD and upgrade.

Edited: What boot animation are you using?
Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Yeah confirmed I got no touchscreen here too..

full wipe & unmounted cache as you suggested..

I use Galaxy Nexus boot animation.
27th February 2012, 06:57 AM |#344  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumpeace

Yeah confirmed I got no touchscreen here too..

full wipe & unmounted cache as you suggested..

I use Galaxy Nexus boot animation.

Try using CM9 boot animation.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 07:13 AM |#345  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

Try using CM9 boot animation.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Hi, still no luck..

I used CM9 boot animation but still got no touchscreen.

I noticed on the Aroma Installer, it said Nova HD Plus v1.0 [26-Feb-2012]..
27th February 2012, 07:17 AM |#346  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumpeace

Hi, still no luck..

I used CM9 boot animation but still got no touchscreen.

I noticed on the Aroma Installer, it said Nova HD Plus v1.0 [26-Feb-2012]..

I just have not updated the date. I am still finding solutions as some users' touchscreen working fine.

Try press home button when you are installing, there is an option to calibrate your screen.
Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 07:42 AM |#347  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

I just have not updated the date. I am still finding solutions as some users' touchscreen working fine.

Try press home button when you are installing, there is an option to calibrate your screen.
Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Hi, I calibrated the screen and still no touchscreen working..
27th February 2012, 07:48 AM |#348  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumpeace

Hi, I calibrated the screen and still no touchscreen working..

Which version of recovery are you using?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 08:02 AM |#349  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

Which version of recovery are you using?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

I use CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.7.
27th February 2012, 08:04 AM |#350  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumpeace

I use CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.7.

Can you try 5.0.2.0?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 08:37 AM |#351  
TweetyPeety's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,562
 
More
Hi,

first, I have the newest 5.0.2 or something CWM

Feedback::::::

- Aroma Installer is good, but not good implemented ( using it already in 3 of my Roms )
- Splash Screen should be an own created
- Touch works good during installation, don't see any problem
- Feedback during the installation is a little bit sparely
- Options description could be better, I know Adobe Flash Player is Adobe Flash Player, but maybe a small text, for all NEWBIES
- Installation ran through, except on the end I god "2args expected but you got 3". Maybe you forgot to take the original updater-binary change the name to updater-binary-installer and include it in aromaconfig folder
- FULL Wipe doesn't work. I have chosen it and before that I had the Chuck Norris Edition on my phone ( Cm7.2 ) and all Apps are still there, so data is not deleted. Maybe because you not mounting it before, try to mount it before

AND LAST

Same Bug as everybody here, after installation I can't unlock because Touch Screen doesn't work. Don't know if it is your fault or Kang 3, but keep up the good work. If you need help with Aroma let me know. Created already 3 Roms with it.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nova rebuild
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes