Post Reply

[ROM][CM9][ICS 4.0.4][JUN27] Nova HD Rebuild v1.1.0 | LG UI 3.0 | Highly Customizable

OP hei1125

27th February 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #361  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
1,395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact7

Has this Rom the same issues with data like the KANG Build by Owain?

What issues?
The Following User Says Thank You to hei1125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #362  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
1,395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
V1.1 is testing right now
I have done a full rebuild on the latest AROMA INSTALLER (Touchscreen Installation UI).
I am testing the bugs.

Some features:
- You can choose default, minimal and custom installation
- More Apps are included.
- Improve feedbacks during installation (Great thanks to TweetyPeety)
- Improve Options description
- touchscreen work?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hei1125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #363  
cmahendra's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,236
 
3,510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb a note
Hi hei1125

Its possible that some people you may know, complain about the rom in fake ids to confuse you and others and also give single stars. I am not saying that someone doing it, but I have seen this kind of thing in motorola milestone forum 2 years back. Just a little thing I wanted you to know, thats all. Dont worry as far as I know its not happening here.
Its better ask people to download whole rom again check md5 checksum, flash Back2EXT3, Insist on full wipe. Flash ROM and avoid not to use their own kernels. simple isnt it? lol

Edit: The huge pain in the neck is Titanium Backup too. Many non-compatible apps do not run with Titanium Backup alongwith settings and data. It will be advisable to fresh install new apps directly from market or apk to avoid settings and erroneous data restore issue. Just my observation after some bitter past experiences.
Last edited by cmahendra; 27th February 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: lol
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 03:04 PM   |  #364  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 80
 
591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125

V1.1 is testing right now
I have done a full rebuild on the latest AROMA INSTALLER (Touchscreen Installation UI).
I am testing the bugs.

Some features:
- You can choose default, minimal and custom installation
- More Apps are included.
- Improve feedbacks during installation (Great thanks to TweetyPeety)
- Improve Options description
- touchscreen work?

WOW nice !

Waiting here !
27th February 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #365  
Senior Member
Flag musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 58
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Hi hei1125

Its possible that some people you may know, complain about the rom in fake ids to confuse you and others and also give single stars. I am not saying that someone doing it, but I have seen this kind of thing in motorola milestone forum 2 years back. Just a little thing I wanted you to know, thats all. Dont worry as far as I know its not happening here.

first i wouldnt look at Stars, a good Rom that everyone wants i mostly Pick by replies if a Active comunity is far more important then Stars.

if someone trolls a forum he will be ignored by most of the forummembers.

and why ask if you think it isnt happening. only when you think it happens youre post would be useful. or am i wrong.

i keep in mind that we are with cm9 on a alfa stage. i try, post my remarks and Hope it gets better and keep on trying it to help the developer to make a perfect Rom.

when the update comes i gladly download and test it.

we are learning by trail and error.

keep up the good work.
Last edited by henk_j; 27th February 2012 at 03:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henk_j For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 03:32 PM   |  #366  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
1,395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk_j

first i wouldnt look at Stars, a good Rom that everyone wants i mostly Pick by replies if a Active comunity is far more important then Stars.

if someone trolls a forum he will be ignored by most of the forummembers.

and why ask if you think it isnt happening. only when you think it happens youre post would be useful. or am i wrong.

i keep in mind that we are with cm9 on a alfa stage. i try, post my remarks and Hope it gets better and keep on trying it to help the developer to make a perfect Rom.

when the update comes i gladly download and test it.

we are learning by trail and error.

keep up the good work.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused in the previous rom. I will keep improving and let the rom becomes bugfree and has exclusive features. Thank you for testing the rom again and again.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hei1125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #367  
speedme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 89
 
389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
I'm on CM9 SK3 now, is it possible to flash over this with data intakt ? (just dalvik cache wipe?)

Or do you recomment to do a full wipe and start installing apps again ?
27th February 2012, 03:53 PM   |  #368  
hei1125's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,832
 
1,395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedme

I'm on CM9 SK3 now, is it possible to flash over this with data intakt ? (just dalvik cache wipe?)

Or do you recomment to do a full wipe and start installing apps again ?

You don't need to wipe. The installer nearly do everything.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #369  
speedme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 89
 
389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Thanks for the quick reply.

What BB/RIL do you recommend ?

I'm on RIL 218 and BB 502 now.
27th February 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #370  
SREEPRAJAY's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 4,251
 
3,131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedme

Thanks for the quick reply.

What BB/RIL do you recommend ?

I'm on RIL 218 and BB 502 now.

It is recommended to use 0725 Baseband w/ v10d 0725 RIL to get the best battery life.
Do not use Gingerbread RIL (v20 series).
It is auto-conversion to EXT4, no need to flash anything before.


This is in the first post mate....just check it one more time....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nova rebuild
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus 2x Android Development by ThreadRank